Daily ramblings

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ETB4U, Dec 14, 2016.

?

I leik this thread;

1. Boobs

12 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Balls

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Butt

16 vote(s)
    80.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Lots of folks are going to be very defensive and that's okay. It is difficult to do something so different and uncomfortable. Encouragement and empathy go a long way. It is still our communal responsibility to educate one another on how to try to behave in the current shared environment. So saying to someone "Hey it's a good start putting on that mask but I don't think you're doing yourself any favors wearing the mask like that" is tough but it costs you nothing and may help encourage them to try harder. A lot of folks will just come back with ire and malice but that's on them, you can just try to be positive and helpful.

My wife is and ICU nurse so I wear a mask any time I leave the house to protect people from me, mainly.

2. I was just about to ask the same question. I hadn't seen your post because the page would take two minutes to load...

3. Vman where is the post about chordate dying and his bf being sad and stuff

4. Oh man it's quite a few pages back in this thread I think. I've got no idea where

5. I'm sure there is an effective and user friendly search featu

6. I'm going to bug you about Discord in here, too.

TrueSportsCarMechanic and ETB4U like this.
  7. Join us Seabee. It’s ever so much fun

8. ah shit I downloaded it but didn't get past that. will do

9. (L)

ETB4U likes this.
  10. Still no posts from you on discord. Grrrr

11. I said Hi!

12. That you did

13. Link me to the post. I don't believe him

14. First to post here in a week.

15. i was today years old when i found out that Francis from Malcom In the Middle, Heide from That 70s Show, and Tara from The Walking Dead, are real life siblings.

2c493ff14278007e9b6803d6bc78c9e5.jpg

16. Bruh, why are you posting here instead of the discord room? This is so 2001.