Daily ramblings

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ETB4U, Dec 14, 2016.

?

I leik this thread;

1. Boobs

11 vote(s)
    61.1%
  2. Balls

8 vote(s)
    44.4%
  3. Butt

15 vote(s)
    83.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. You all smell.

IdoL likes this.
  2. 1080565d.jpg europe_usa.jpg burner66.jpg camaro.jpg jesushead.jpg some old classics 1080565d.jpg europe_usa.jpg 1080565d.jpg europe_usa.jpg i found,and i my old fave avatar

SEABEE and ETB4U like this.
  3. the melon one is good for 1997

Veyronman likes this.
  4. a011a3be_WhatsApp_Image_2019_03_18_at_13.30.39.jpeg.jpg

I like their car

5. every video on youtube now starts with "WhaT'S uP GuyS" or something similar, this is also a pretty good indicator the video will be shit

Veyronman, ETB4U and SEABEE like this.
  6. whats up guys sorry i havent uploaded in a while

Veyronman likes this.
  7. wow sc net pretty decent at memelife before it was a thing

Veyronman likes this.
  8. Thank you @Scentless Apprentice for those. The TMOY/Melon and Wheelman/Freddie ones made me actual lol

9. dahldrin wheelboy drawing and the scnet archive guy always make me laugh

10. that was made for Guibo i think, or whatever his name was

Veyronman likes this.
  11. Had to deal with the Food and Drug Administration for work because they detained a shipment of ours. They are so fucking inept. The original person who contacted us was on vacation so I dealt with someone else with the agency. They said they could not find the manufacturer registration number for the medical devices. While waiting for a response from the manufacturer, I decided to see if I could Google it. It took me all of a few minutes to find it on the FDA's own website. I sent the information to them but never got a response. I called and emailed that person several times over the course of three days. Finally I contacted the person who originally contacted us first and she had returned to work. I told her I sent the information to the other person but didn't get a response. She replied that the other person wouldn't respond since she was back from vacation. -_- fucking worthless.

12. After working in a few companies with a bad atmosphere and finally work somewhere I actually want to work, it's eye-opening to realise how much of an impact the colleagues and working environment have on an individual's well-being.

ETB4U likes this.
  13. True. I work in an unsafe environment right now. Gives a lot of stress. Good thing you work somewhere else now man.

14. fking LOL @ the following:

Wheelboy
    Guibo
    Kirbyzook
    JustDoIt
    Burnercep
    BUIIIIIIIII

15. AFAIK the Kirbyzook one was made by Stewacide...

Anyone still speak to him?!

16. hory shit at the memories!