Daily ramblings

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ETB4U, Dec 14, 2016.

?

I leik this thread;

1. Boobs

12 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Balls

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Butt

16 vote(s)
    80.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. It's Liam Neeson

He has a very particular set of skills.

ETB4U and Baklava like this.
  2. lol thats weird

3. Shit, maybe the cat I rescued is really his.

Veyronman likes this.
  4. Nature truly is out to get you in Australia.

5. We haven't had winter yet. It's one big autumn/fall

6. very normal climate stuff

didn't know austrlia had ski resorts

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2...ts-dust-off-snow-guns-use-fires/#.XiYY9v5KjIU

Australia’s alpine resorts have dusted off winter snow-making machines to blast ice-cold water onto dry ski slopes as huge bush fires threaten to engulf the Snowy Mountains region.

At Perisher, the largest ski resort in the Southern Hemisphere, images from live cameras showed snow guns connected to long hoses funneling water instead of white powder.

“We have been preparing the resort ahead of worse fire conditions,” the resort said in an emailed statement. “We are utilizing resort infrastructure including snowmaking to support fire authorities.”

The tactic was also being deployed at the Thredbo Ski Resort, southeast of Australia’s highest peak, Mount Kosciuszko.

“They have turned all the snow makers on, so that’s stopped the ember attacks,” Stephen Turner, owner of the Aneeki Ski Lodge in Thredbo, said by phone.

7. someone made a globe thing that showed where everyone lives, does anyone have it still

8. what do you guys think about mid engine corvette

looks striking, yet some details seem very "american car"

have yet to see one on road

Seen a few supras. Not very interesting

9. I hate the tail even more. It looks like a racecar off of some generic racing game. I do like the power and speed though.
    I too have seen the new Supra. Very meh.

10. Yeah the proportions are quite weird. I'm not a fan of the styling. Japan does angular better than America. (see: NSX)

ETB4U likes this.
  11. So does Italy. See Lambroghini

Veyronman likes this.
  12. the base corvette will be 60k. 60k for a midengine v8 with near 500 hp! wow.

For some reason, the mustang gt350 with that flatplane high revving v8 seems sexier

13. Driving to Austin. My company set me up for a two day class to get my Product Owner certificate. Sucks because it's raining the whole way and there are so many spots I'd usually hit 100+ Freedoms/hour

14. a lot of idiotsHEROS love to push 80 in the rain on a crowded bay area freeway

are you more cowardly than a bay area libtard

Veyronman and ETB4U like this.
  15. 6th city on total lockdown in China. We're all gonna die. Kthxbye

ETB4U likes this.
  16. Some people from Bioware are in this class.
    I need to ask why Mass Effect 3 sucked compared to the others.

17. Veyronman and ETB4U like this.
  18. Ford Ka

Veyronman likes this.

19. already got them

SEABEE likes this.