Damn ricer

Discussion in '2001 Honda NSX-R Concept' started by Chii, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Damn ricer

I never heard of the BEST from america...<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Damn ricer

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bimmer and better</i>
    <b>This car is like any other ricer out there, they all look the same, horrible. Damn japer-car. Ittalian, Bulgarians, Germans, Europeans, and AMERICANS make the best cars, period. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Can you list some of American cars that have both quality and driving ability better than this?
    Did you saw what they showed in Speed channel? they swarded Lexus LS430 the Best Luxery sedan.
    What cars do Bulgarians make?
    Yes, Mclaren, Lamborghini, Ferrari... but after tuning, I usually see them giving about mostly 700 hp, but with just a straight 6, the skyline and Supra easliy makes over 1200hp.

If they ALL make the best car, then, what IS the BEST car?<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Damn ricer

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bimmer and better</i>
    <b>This car is like any other ricer out there, they all look the same, horrible. Damn japer-car. Ittalian, Bulgarians, Germans, Europeans, and AMERICANS make the best cars, period. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Why is AMERICANS capitalized?
    I don't see them making the best cars.
    Japanese cars do have their good stuff.
    <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Damn ricer

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Chii</i>
    <b>I never heard of the BEST from america...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I heard of the worst<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Damn ricer

Smae here.<!-- Signature -->

6. This car is like any other ricer out there, they all look the same, horrible. Damn japer-car. Ittalian, Bulgarians, Germans, Europeans, and AMERICANS make the best cars, period.