David Coultard Will Win The World Championship!

Discussion in '1950 Morgan +4 Drophead Coupé' started by turboV8man87, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: David Coultard Will Win The World Championship!

HELLO, coulthard spun off 3 times at melbourne, the tires are probably to blame, montoya had a problem with his michelins too

id like to see raikonnen win the championship this year, but lets face the facts, we got romped on in melbourne (we can keep up with the williams or ferrari) and things will get worse when the f2002 is brought to melbourne

i hate to say it, but its possible that mclaren will slip to 3rd by seasons end

we need MORE HORSEPOWER!!!!

2. Re: David Coultard Will Win The World Championship!

David will not win the world championship, ever.

Mclaren's future lies with Kimi.

3. Re: David Coultard Will Win The World Championship!

Hakkinen was a fool. He was awsome, why would he want to retire from a great career that he had? Coulthard....He's good, no doubt, but I just don't think he's gonna win.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: David Coultard Will Win The World Championship!

i dont like hakkinen. i think he got out because he couldnt take the pressure. a real champion leads the team through the hard times

and about david winning the championship "The former champions have yet to take a victory in the opening five races and driver David Coulthard has acknowledged that his title hopes are already over, turning his attention instead to developing the car for 2003." ~formula1.com

5. Re: David Coultard Will Win The World Championship!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FunkyMcGroovin</i>
    <b>Hakkinen was a fool. He was awsome, why would he want to retire from a great career that he had? Coulthard....He's good, no doubt, but I just don't think he's gonna win.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

hakkinen is not a fool. he is simply taking one year off. drivers in the past has done it b4 and came back to be crowned as world champions, and hakkinen has been lacking motivation because mclaren simply couldnt produce a good car like they did in 98 and 99. they should start doing it soon b4 they fall back even further.

6. It's a bite ovious that David Coultard will win. Proberly Ferrari will win at Melbourne but once they get there new car it'llbe pish. I will put ma money on Coultard this season.

7. Re: David Coultard Will Win The World Championship!

I'll put my money that Raikonnen will be the number one driver ny the end of the season

8. Re: David Coultard Will Win The World Championship!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from millerp32</i>
    <b>i dont like hakkinen. i think he got out because he couldnt take the pressure. a real champion leads the team through the hard times

and about david winning the championship "The former champions have yet to take a victory in the opening five races and driver David Coulthard has acknowledged that his title hopes are already over, turning his attention instead to developing the car for 2003." ~formula1.com
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

What do u mean he couldnt take the pressure. Have u seen him cope with the pressure in 98 to 99 when we was racing for the title? He was so calm, that shows how he can cope with the adrenaline and pressure. Get ur facts right, he left for 1 year maybe was because he had lost motivation, and mclaren just wasnt producing the cars to challenge the title. If he decides to come back, and mclaren has a good car, he can prolly challenge for the title again. (IMO) But at this rate, ferrari seems to be unstoppable.

9. Re: David Coultard Will Win The World Championship!

I'm beginning to doubt that Hakk will return, I read somewhere that he was asking Ronzo about some business advice, maybe he wants to try running a team...

10. Re: David Coultard Will Win The World Championship!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ReeK</i>
    <b>I'm beginning to doubt that Hakk will return, I read somewhere that he was asking Ronzo about some business advice, maybe he wants to try running a team...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

He is still unsure. He has a few more weeks to decide. Like it says on formula1.com with the interview with him.

11. Re: David Coultard Will Win The World Championship!

Well, F1's not the same without him.