David Coulthard

Discussion in '1966 Aston Martin DBSC Coupé' started by MaleStripper, Aug 10, 2002.

1. He's a fairly good driver, but he will never be world champion I think..

I don't like him very much<!-- Signature -->

2. Hi Coulthard!!!

I think DC will eventually be world champ of F1 for one year. I also like Mika Hakkinen, Too bad he's leaving.

3. Re: David Coulthard

I like DC, I like him better than Mikka.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: David Coulthard

All of the Formula One drivers are the best in the world, they are physically fit, and is really in contention for the champioship.

With of course, the exception of those not having good luck, fast car, factory backing for the car and also team.

They are the top best.

5. Re: David Coulthard

HEY A FERRARI CAN KICK ANY OTHER CARS EXAUST PIPE.

SO DONT EVEN COMPARE ANYFIN TO A FERRARI SPECIALLY A 550 TWIN TURBO,CAUZ PEOPLE WILL JUST LAUGH AT U.

SO WAT DO U THINK ALL OF YA FERRARI LOVERS OUT THERE???????

I AM SURE U KNOW DAT I AM RITE!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO A BIG THUMBS UP TO ALL OF YA FERRARI LOVERS OUT THERE.

AND HEY DONT LET ANYONE TELL U DAT THEIR R OTHER CARS BETTER THAN A FERRARI!!!!!!CAUZ THERE ARENT ANY.

CAUZ FERRARI HAD THE PAST,HAS THE PRESENT,AND WILL HAVE THE FUTURE TO PROVE IT.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: David Coulthard

DC doesn't stand a chance at becoming World Champion unless McLaren builds a car that can really compete with Ferrari. Next year he will be #1 over Raikonen, but only bc he has seniority. he had a great season this past year, but i doubt that he will repeat it. He's "got talent" but just not enough to hang with the likes of Shumi.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: David Coulthard

DC will never gonna be the WC of F1,... poor DC, once there was Mika and Schuey, then now here comes JPM. Return home, DC.

8. Re: David Coulthard

I reckin he is gonna win it some time he is actually quite good and getting better he is gonna his mark.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: David Coulthard

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Peroen</i>
    <b>He's a fairly good driver, but he will never be world champion I think..

I don't like him very much</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Next world champ will be JPM, or MS will take 2 or 3 more.