Design??

Discussion in '2006 Bugatti 16/4 Veyron' started by granturismo1, Jan 5, 2006.

1. Well if the Italians designed it, it would have never done what it can do, the germans have it all!

2. The desing is ugly. Even a stone looks better!!

3. I like it, but it looks so similar to all of the others. I wish they would change it up.

4. others???

5. others???

6. remarkable how people get worked up if they cant 'win' an argument...each to his own.Sometimes the easiest way to settle a dispute is to simply look at the facts...dont kill the 'messenger'. The Bugatti Veyron is an amazing vehicle.Yes, it is expensive and yes only a few 'lucky ones' will see one in their life,even fewer will drive one and only a selected few will ever be the proud owner of one. This car is for the super rich (although I have seen a initiative-myveyron.com -where some 'normal' okes are trying to raise money to buy a veyron - crazy!but,at least they are trying) anyhow, for now,I suggest everyone (even if you dont 'like' the car) accept the fact that this is an amazing feat and a 'job well done' to everyone involved in the creation of this vehicle.amen

7. remarkable how people get worked up if they cant 'win' an argument...each to his own.Sometimes the easiest way to settle a dispute is to simply look at the facts...dont kill the 'messenger'. The Bugatti Veyron is an amazing vehicle.Yes, it is expensive and yes only a few 'lucky ones' will see one in their life,even fewer will drive one and only a selected few will ever be the proud owner of one. This car is for the super rich (although I have seen a initiative-myveyron.com -where some 'normal' okes are trying to raise money to buy a veyron - crazy!but,at least they are trying) anyhow, for now,I suggest everyone (even if you dont 'like' the car) accept the fact that this is an amazing feat and a 'job well done' to everyone involved in the creation of this vehicle.amen

8. i think it looks a lot different than anything out there so i think it looks awsome

9. Here's an unanswered question I've had...how do the doors open on this?

Are they conventional, or scissor, or gullwing, or butterfly?

10. they open conventionaly.

11. Ahhhh...that sort of bugs me. After spending near a million dollars on a car, I wish it would have even that.

At least the interior is amazing.

12. I think it's kind of ugly.

13. Cocroach design helps aeodynamics. horseshoe grill helps me hate the front end.

14. They had to do all this in order to improve aerodynamics. The grill in the front, I think is used to cool the carbon ceramic (silicon carbide) no-fade, heat resistant brake discs so that the Veyron can stop from 253 mph to 0 in 10 sec and in 1/3 of mile. This is the ultimate supercar!

15. this car is the shit. design(exterior/interior) is awesome its a freakin work of art. but yeah i agree the doors are preety disapointing. i finally got to c 1 it was rolling around the streets of london

16. Disapointing, But who can complain bout 2.6 Sec