Diablo GT performances

Discussion in '1999 Lamborghini Diablo GT' started by carrera gt, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: Diablo GT performances

i wish i had one!

2. Tested by Quattroruote

Top speed 320,7 km/h ("short" gearbox)("long" abaut 338 km/h)

3. Re: Diablo GT performances

<center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote>
    <b>I WANT ONE!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center>

4. Re: Diablo GT performances

the 0-60 should be below that of 3.4. road and track tested a plane old 6.0 vt, and they got 3.4 seconds. plus, its lateral acceleration is waaaaaaaaaaaaay more then just 1g, thats more like the g of a regular diablo, and they dont even have a spoiler, yet alone a front one and all the extra stuff this car has had done to it incld suspension mods<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Diablo GT performances

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from greghourigan</i>
    <b>the 0-60 should be below that of 3.4. road and track tested a plane old 6.0 vt, and they got 3.4 seconds. plus, its lateral acceleration is waaaaaaaaaaaaay more then just 1g, thats more like the g of a regular diablo, and they dont even have a spoiler, yet alone a front one and all the extra stuff this car has had done to it incld suspension mods</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> What are you talking about? The DIablo GT has a front and rear spoiler.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Diablo GT performances

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from greghourigan</i>
    <b>the 0-60 should be below that of 3.4. road and track tested a plane old 6.0 vt, and they got 3.4 seconds. plus, its lateral acceleration is waaaaaaaaaaaaay more then just 1g, thats more like the g of a regular diablo, and they dont even have a spoiler, yet alone a front one and all the extra stuff this car has had done to it incld suspension mods</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->the car is nice... just wished that it had a higher top speed of about 345kph????<!-- Signature -->