Did they stop the production of the Diablo?

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by bob777, Aug 10, 2002.

1. I hope they didnt. If they did they made a big mistake.

2. Re: Did they stop the production of the Diablo?

I beleive unfortunately that they've stopped the production of the DIABLO

3. Re: Did they stop the production of the Diablo?

yes. this is the diablo replacement. i dont think they made a mistake though. this car is very very popular..and it wasnt even designed by an italian..hahah

4. Re: Did they stop the production of the Diablo?

I dont think this car is a bad car but why cant they make this and the Diablo?

5. Re: Did they stop the production of the Diablo?

Don't worry, you're not alone... Im sad that the Diablo is gone.
    But I was sad when the Diablo replaced the Countach(god I love that
    car) - hell, when the Countach stepped down, I was about 5 years old,
    but the car is still in my heart. So be strong chris... Be strong.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Did they stop the production of the Diablo?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from rs4man</i>
    <b>I beleive unfortunately that they've stopped the production of the DIABLO</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

i hope not cauz man i am goin to miss the Diablo<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Did they stop the production of the Diablo?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Renegade</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from rs4man</i>
    <b>I beleive unfortunately that they've stopped the production of the DIABLO</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

i hope not cauz man i am goin to miss the Diablo</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

yea, who wouldn't miss the sexy diablo<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Did they stop the production of the Diablo?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Ferrari F60</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Renegade</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from rs4man</i>

i hope not cauz man i am goin to miss the Diablo</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

yea, who wouldn't miss the sexy diablo</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I KNOW I SURE AM GOING TO MISS IT.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Did they stop the production of the Diablo?

The Diablo sure was a reference in the 90's, but now it's time to Lamborghini to make new cars, and the Murciélago is doing quite fine.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Did they stop the production of the Diablo?

I hope so the diablo sucked the fat one.

11. Re: Did they stop the production of the Diablo?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well.....time to finally change the 90s design i guess

i hope they make a convertible of this ...that'd be pretty hot<!-- Signature -->