Diffetent Countach

Discussion in '1982 Lamborghini Countach LP5000S' started by Delorean DMC-12 Rocks, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Why does Lambo take so long?

every 10 years or so they FINALLY get new designs. thats why they suck(and dont get after me, i have seen these and diablos). ferrari ussually has a new car out, but they piss me off too because they cant make up their mind about that newest car(enzo/f60).<!-- Signature -->

2. the white one is an '88 (cofirmation please)

a '88 Lamborghini countach is my dream cat fyi...and this look like the same bodystyle to me (i got a 6 foot poster of one on my wall) and plus i got the backround from this site that says 1988 Lamborghini Countach.... oh fyi BLACK is a much better color on this baby MmMm good.... all help appriciated.....

3. Re: the white one is an '88 (cofirmation please)

Yes it is. These rear lights came in 86.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: the white one is an '88 (cofirmation please)

and it says 5000s. This is the american version.
    <!-- Signature -->

5. Re: the white one is an '88 (cofirmation please)

Yes, Its an 88'.<!-- Signature -->

6. OMG look at this car

Simply BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Always been a lambo fan...heh my room has all kinds of signs, favorite one: "Lamborghini Parking Only" lol
    I couldn't believe my eyes the first time I saw this...man those guys must have been proud<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: OMG look at this car

After two decades, it still knocks my socks off - It looks so futuristic. And it will always look the fastest, coolest, and be my #1.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: the white one is an '88 (cofirmation please)

Tis' an 88 my friend. I too enjoy the Countach, but I find it a bit uncomfortable. My friend owns an anniversary edition, and I just get the cramps after about half an hour. The back seat of my 928 is more comfortable. Still, got to love the bull!

9. Awsome

That white one is frickin awsome. It looks kinda like a space shuttle. I really like the countach styling, the shape and angles on it really make it stand out. Lamborghinis are awsome, but a little out of my price range. Does anyone know how much older ones would cost?

10. Re: Awsome

i don't know but it would probably go over 300 000 grand for a good one. this is a beautiful car!<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Awsome

HOLY $HIT! 300,000 i thought that it would be cheper for an old one. Oh well i geuss that ill just have to start a lemonade stand till i get the money. That should take about 300,000 years or so........

I can dream can't i?

12. Re: Awsome

i love it!!!!!

13. Re: Awsome

You just gotta love this car...

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Awsome

Truly the car that gave new meaning to the term "exotic" and still after all this years this car is still ahead of its time.

Truly a work of art.

15. Re: Awsome

That's what Bertone can do!Maybe the best sportscar that was biult from 1976-1989.

16. Re: Awsome

This car is really Awesome (I tried to find another word, but i couldn't) in fact, Countach is a word from Italy that means Awesome, Incredible 'n' stuff like that.
    Bertone really kicked ass on this one. It's still a futurist design (the 1st prototype, destroyed on a crash test, is 31 years old now).

17. Re: Awsome

I just got one of these cars a few weeks back. The car has AMAZING speed but it handles poorly. I was drag racing with one of my friends and he had a Honda s2002. I was beating him pretty badly but when I turned, i nearly flipped. It was so unresponsive, I had to turn the steering wheel really hard and the car almolst killed me!<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: Awsome

yeah they COST $118,000.00USD when they came out, really cheap (jalpa's cost 50,000)

19. Re: Awsome

First off, did the S2000 think he had a chance?
    Anyway, this is the first car I really fell in love with. I saw one the other day and I as in awe. It was the best looking car out of that time and is still one of the best.<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: Awsome

Still one of the best!!!

21. Re: Awsome

I can't believe you people, this is a great car but no where near ahead of its time. What are you on??? it looks good but the car can barely break 0-60 in 6 sec. A car like the 1978 Porsche Turbo could crack it in 5 seconds flat and did that car handle. Especially when the Porsche was $34,000 US and the Countach 118,000 (but theres always changes with currency). Even your 70's muscle cars although they didn't handle all that well could come close to those figures ex:

Plymouth Superbird = 5.7 sec
    69 Chev Corvette = 6.1 sec
    Chev Stingray = 6.4

22. Re: Awsome

This is the best supercar ever.......maybe even better than the SUPRA!!! Helll I'll take that back but this car is so supraaaa.... the car is the standard of all supercars of today, because every supercar of today wants to challenge this! But no car will ever beat this!!!!
    Lamborghini's 4ever! <!-- Signature -->

23. Re: Awsome

That's why the handling is 0.94g, Moron.this is directed at the idiot who claims he has one. I've ridden in one and it handles beautifully at high speed but sluggish in city traffic. You were probably driving your pinto thinking it was a lambo.<!-- Signature -->

24. Re: Awsome

i agree, i saw one of these at the car wash, and they are amazing, but that 1 was red and an 89 i think. these cars are amazingly fast, but thats a lambo. these cars have heritage, and i come from the same country as the lambos. its sumtin in the blood that atracts me to the car. some say its nos, others say its that sound of the v12.
    Im only 12 so leave me alone !

25. Re: Awsome

you guys think this one is awsome, check this one out