dildo poppin up the top

Discussion in '2000 Mugen SS2200 Concept' started by locoako786, Aug 9, 2002.

1. wtf is that looks gayer than s2000 #$%#ing hiyt honda cant even make a decent car

2. Re: dildo poppin up the top

what is wrong with you?? how are you gonna post something like that you dick

3. Re: dildo poppin up the top

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WakkaWu</i>
    <b>wtf is that looks gayer than s2000 #$%#ing hiyt honda cant even make a decent car</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->lol<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: dildo poppin up the top

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WakkaWu</i>
    <b>wtf is that looks gayer than s2000 #$%#ing hiyt honda cant even make a decent car</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Actually, Mugen tuned this.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: dildo poppin up the top

you used my word too, you dildo

6. Re: dildo poppin up the top

Okay.. I'll admit..this things one of the ugliest things ive ever seen in my life...but the s2000 is not. it looks better than most american cars but then again.. thats my opinion....of course hondas being top sellers in N.A. sez sumthing, dont ya think?

7. Re:

This thing is ugly, but if you dis Honda, you can go shit yourself!!!

8. Re: dildo poppin up the top

why should i shit on myself when i can just shit on a honda thats baout theyre only good