Do you like the Corvette's now days, or the older Vette's?

Discussion in '2000 Lingenfelter 650 Corvette' started by 1994CamaroZ28, Jan 20, 2003.

1. I would have to go with both of them. The new one's are great along with the older Vette's.

2. Re: Do you like the Corvette's now days, or the older Vette's?

the newer ones are just so much better lookin (well the current model anyway) plus they have got the handling sorted too

3. Re: Do you like the Corvette's now days, or the older Vette's?

i really like the styling of all the vettes from 56-72 but there wasn't much special about the styling till 1997 except for the grand sport, but this is just my opinion so i hope no one takes anything i said personally. i also really like the z06 just because of the speed and acceleration and the superior handling.

4. Re: Do you like the Corvette's now days, or the older Vette's?

i own an 87 4+3 and a 69 427 390hp 4-speed stock that is, now 524 @ the rear wheels i restored the 69 and it is alot of fun, i like new and old alot but it would be 60% old and 40% new.

5. Re: Do you like the Corvette's now days, or the older Vette's?

The OLD OLD vettes are classics, but only the most recent Vettes are actually decent.

6. Re: Do you like the Corvette's now days, or the older Vette's?

i like the body of the new corvettes, but i would rather have the horse power of an old corvette.

7. Re: Do you like the Corvette's now days, or the older Vette's?

older is better, but none of that 80's stuff is to my liking