does anyone want to give me one?

Discussion in '1991 Bugatti EB110 GT' started by Bugatti, Aug 9, 2002.

1. please?<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: does anyone want to give me one?

ill give you one<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: does anyone want to give me one?

I have a red 1/18 scale model I'll sell you. Interested? Mint condition. $50 CDN, plus shipping and service charges.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: does anyone want to give me one?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Wheelman</i>
    <b>I have a red 1/18 scale model I'll sell you. Interested? Mint condition. $50 CDN, plus shipping and service charges.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

50$! How much american is that?<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: does anyone want to give me one?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from mini magic</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Wheelman</i>
    <b>I have a red 1/18 scale model I'll sell you. Interested? Mint condition. $50 CDN, plus shipping and service charges.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

50$! How much american is that?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

$32.50 USD<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: does anyone want to give me one?

i will give you one up the ass really hard it only will cost you 50 dollars

7. Re: does anyone want to give me one?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from analcornhusker</i>
    <b>i will give you one up the ass really hard it only will cost you 50 dollars</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Shhhh.....<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: does anyone want to give me one?

NO! BAD! BAD!

9. Re: does anyone want to give me one?

lol

10. Re: does anyone want to give me one?

Ill take a real one for 36 or w/e $$$ thank you

11. Re: does anyone want to give me one?

You make me sick!

12. Re: does anyone want to give me one?

#$%# you asshole