DOPE ASS CAR (I NEED TO KNOW WHO MAKES THESE PARTS)

Discussion in '2001 Chevrolet Malibu Cruiser Concept' started by rca4697, Aug 9, 2002.

1. THIS IS A DOPE ASS CAR. THIS SHOWS THAT NOT ONLY HONDA'S CAN LOOK NICE BUT THERE ARE HONDA'S EVERYWHERE YOU GO. AND ALL OF THEM LOOK THE SAME LIKE SAME BODY KITS, TAIL LIGHTS, HOODS, ETC. ALL OF YOU OTHER PEOPLE THAT TALK CRAB ABOUT THIS CAR ARE ONLY HATERS. BECAUSE THIS IS A SWEET ASS CAR.

I'M ALSO LOOKING FOR CLEAR TAIL LIGHTS FOR A CHEVY MALIBU. JUST LIKE THE ONE'S THE MALIBU CRUISER HAS. ALSO ANY PERFORMANCE PARTS. I NEED SOMEONE TO HOOK IT UP.

2. #2 LaMb0z28, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: DOPE ASS CAR (I NEED TO KNOW WHO MAKES THESE PARTS)

Yah bro i totally completely agree w/ everything ya just said that car is so ausome it makes me just want to get a malibu to pimp it out like that. For your lights try dis website www.kaseilights.com

3. Re: DOPE ASS CAR (I NEED TO KNOW WHO MAKES THESE PARTS)

word uppppppppppppppp
    this is the nicest car ever....all R*ce rockets look the same!!!!
    not very many ppl have tuned malibus thats why this is sooo pimp
    my moms got a malibu and once i get my license i wanna ice it up like crazyyyyyyyyyyy
    but i live up in canada so if ne one knows where i can find these part on the west coast of canada pleaaase holla

4. Re: DOPE ASS CAR (I NEED TO KNOW WHO MAKES THESE PARTS)

what an interesting car...almost skyline-ishly. What a cool thought though...mom could be driving this. What i'd like to know is...why did they turbocharge it...but only end up with 230 hp? i know its a 'cool' car but for a concept they shouldn't have aimed so low. what'd be a real trip is to see a 400hp malibu!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: DOPE ASS CAR (I NEED TO KNOW WHO MAKES THESE PARTS)

I read that GM wants to be able to sell the tuner parts at your local dealership, that is a BIG WANT. They even have created upgrdes similar to this on the firebird,cavilar, gran am, and many many more.
    Hell if they do start to sell the parts I know I would buy the parts!

6. Re: DOPE ASS CAR (I NEED TO KNOW WHO MAKES THESE PARTS)

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from rca4697</i>
    <b>THIS IS A DOPE ASS CAR. THIS SHOWS THAT NOT ONLY HONDA'S CAN LOOK NICE BUT THERE ARE HONDA'S EVERYWHERE YOU GO. AND ALL OF THEM LOOK THE SAME LIKE SAME BODY KITS, TAIL LIGHTS, HOODS, ETC. ALL OF YOU OTHER PEOPLE THAT TALK CRAB ABOUT THIS CAR ARE ONLY HATERS. BECAUSE THIS IS A SWEET ASS CAR.

I'M ALSO LOOKING FOR CLEAR TAIL LIGHTS FOR A CHEVY MALIBU. JUST LIKE THE ONE'S THE MALIBU CRUISER HAS. ALSO ANY PERFORMANCE PARTS. I NEED SOMEONE TO HOOK IT UP.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

UMM YEH I KNO WHAT U MEAN ONLY HONDAS LOOK GOOD ON THE OUTSIDE CUZ THEY AINT GOT SHIYT ON THE INSIDE LOOK AT THE CORVETTE THEN SHIUYT IN URE PANTS DONT COMPARE CRAP WIT A REAL CAR LIKE CHEVY.... THIS WAS JUST A CRAP CONCEPT FROM CHEVY DONT WORRY, ITLL STILL KICK HONDAS ASS