eh?

Discussion in '2001 Lincoln Mk 9 Coupe' started by ozfree, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: eh?

Im not diggin it

2. Re: eh?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Analogic</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Sinister</i>
    <b>
    Is it just me or does this car have cadillac written all over it!!

The Often Imitated Never Duplicated Sinister

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> Are you serious? Thats the most foolish thing ive herd. This is vintage Lincon styling!! </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

-> indeed, its nice to see Cadillac and Lincoln are moving in opposite directions, design and performance wise.

This Lincoln is (to me) one of the best concepts Ford has pulled out lately... (too bad a Mark IX is not going to happen soon.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: eh?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Disciple</i>
    <b>dunno much about lincoln but dis is pretty cool</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->What is with the drawing?<!-- Signature -->

4. dunno much about lincoln but dis is pretty cool<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: eh?

well there are no stats
    so whats there to love?

6. Re: eh?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from voya</i>
    <b>well there are no stats
    so whats there to love?
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->maybe its crazy style.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: eh?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from imprezawrx14</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from voya</i>
    <b>well there are no stats
    so whats there to love?
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->maybe its crazy style.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->or its sexy voice.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: eh?

and its sexy looks too...

If its ever produced it would be cool to give it something like the Mark >VIII V8... 290hp but if they cant tweak it to make more thats even better to me.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: eh?

Looks a little to Batmanish for my liking and come on it's American<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: eh?

i wish it wasn't a concept...<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: eh?

It's so many good conpects that should be produced, this is one of'em<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: eh?

another american that shouldn't be here!

13. Re: eh?

14. Re: eh?

The MN-12 Platform was IMHO one of Fords best. The Mark VIII was a real nice car, even if you hate Ford, you have to give the Mk VIII props. If they did what they did with the previous model the Mk 9 would be a definate winner.

15. Re: eh?

Although pretty cool, the Mk9 looks crappy compared to the Mk8. That was the shit

16. Re: eh?

It obviousl has room for a v12, that's lots of power. It looks like some kind of gang car, the kind you see in movies when the mafia does drive bys. imagine if it was armored.<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: eh?

Doesn't say much about it. But i don't know about you guys, but i love it. I'd buy one if they reach production.

18. Re: eh?

not cool, have u ever heard of the the lincoln ls8? i have one, it is nice.<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: eh?

It has a 6 liter v12 in it but I don't know the horsepower

20. Re: eh?

Seems to me that this is car has the same problem as the PT cruiser. You love it, or you cringe at the sight of it. I personally love it. (Which is more than I can say for the PT.)

21. Re: eh?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Sinister</i>
    <b>

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> Are you serious? Thats the most foolish thing ive herd. This is vintage Lincon styling!! <!-- Signature -->

22. Re: eh?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WS6 Trans Am</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Disciple</i>
    <b>dunno much about lincoln but dis is pretty cool</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->What is with the drawing?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->An abstract of the artist... I dunno.<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: eh?

24. Re: eh?

yup
    it is great

25. Re: eh?

What does American have to do with it? Trying to be racist or what?