either for old people or rappers who will put gay ass hydraulics

Discussion in '2002 Lincoln Continental Concept' started by Mofomenator, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: either for old people or rappers who will put gay ass hydrau

what the point of 6 speed manual?
    #$%#in idiot
    and hydrolics would drop this like a motha #$%#a and no matter you think that would be ganstar<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: either for old people or rappers who will put gay ass hydrau

calm down mofo...whatever the hell

3. Re: either for old people or rappers who will put gay ass hydrau

Quote from LAMBOGT1</i>
    <b>Too boxy, and its too umm idunno boxy! Nice power though. what the point of having a six speed auto?

boxy is good.........dumbass boxy is where the future of car styling seems to be going.....dumb kid (if u are a kid...)

<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: either for old people or rappers who will put gay ass hydrau

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mofomenator</i>
    <b>what the point of 6 speed manual?
    #$%#in idiot
    and hydrolics would drop this like a motha #$%#a and no matter you think that would be ganstar</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Yo...u got beef with niggas??
    i'll #$%#ing beat the shit out of cha'll
    if i hear anyone else say shit like that again...
    lates whities

5. Re: either for old people or rappers who will put gay ass hydrau

this car is gangster...
    bad ass for sure

6. Re: either for old people or rappers who will put gay ass hydrau

this shit looks tight.. nice for drive by and crusin.. damn .. bust a 3 wheel motion on this.. yeah ...

bottem line.. its alright... but i wouldnt buy it.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: either for old people or rappers who will put gay ass hydrau

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 575Maranelloguy</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mofomenator</i>
    #$%#in idiot
    and hydrolics would drop this like a motha #$%#a and no matter you think that would be ganstar</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    lates whities</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

you make me proud to be not dumb.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: either for old people or rappers who will put gay ass hydrau

i agree with ya ford racing.

9. Re: either for old people or rappers who will put gay ass hydrau

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 575Maranelloguy</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mofomenator</i>
    #$%#in idiot
    lates whities</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Who the hell are you guys? What does being white or black have to do with being a gangster? What does a Gangster have to do with this car? Fuckin Americans man. Always stereotyping things. Now even I'm stereotyping Americans! <!-- Signature -->

10. Re: either for old people or rappers who will put gay ass hydrau

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Analogic</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 575Maranelloguy</i>
    #$%#in idiot
    lates whities</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Who the hell are you guys? What does being white or black have to do with being a gangster? What does a Gangster have to do with this car? Fuckin Americans man. Always stereotyping things. Now even I'm stereotyping Americans! </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->the further it goes, worse it becomes!