Equus anyone?

Discussion in 'American Cars' started by RIDDIK, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Personally I think it looks cool, but for that price range I could list a dozen other cars I'd rather buy/modify to my liking.

2. It looks like the illegitimate bastard of a 60's Mustang and a new Dodge Challenger. I'll give them points for effort, but the front doesn't really mesh with the rest of the car.

3. Ya like
    would like a proper 60s/70s dash, though

4. almost there.

way too much though. I'd rather buy some random ProTouring car off of ebay for like, 1/4 of the price.

It's definitely Mustang + GTO by the way. I know that opinions aren't really disputable but....if you say otherwise, you're wrong.

5. Hyundai?

6. Also Mazomoto Equus by Janos Tasi

7. um, no..looks like a Mustang boned a classic Charger..and watf is up with the price

8. I kinda sorta like it, but I could never own it and probably wouldn't even want to drive it. I feel like people would think you were the biggest #$%# in the world in that thing.

9. The price seems absurd.

10. Mustang body
    Charger nose
    GM motor
    Ferrari emblem
    Hyundai name

11. i guess this is trying to follow the trend of the singer 911 and that eagle jag thing. i get it and it's almost cool. i feel like if it was just a mustang/mopar/gm (pick one) tribute car at a lower price it could be a lot cooler

12. Yeah, pick one. The singer *is* a 911. The Eagle *is* an etype.

The equus *is* a travesty.