Even my cow is faster than this pathetic pedal car!

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by Osip Emiljevits Mandelstam, Aug 9, 2002.

1. 100 psi shop air is all that is required to produce 10,000 psi of hydraulic pressure and 15 tons of force. That clearly proves that the performance of this car is particularly weak. A properly tuned engine should be much more effective.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Even my cow is faster than this pathetic pedal car!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Osip Emiljevits Mandelstam</i>
    <b>100 psi shop air is all that is required to produce 10,000 psi of hydraulic pressure and 15 tons of force. That clearly proves that the performance of this car is particularly weak. A properly tuned engine should be much more effective.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

O really weak preformance, do you call 2.7 seconds 0-60 and 253 mph weak. Wow, that must be some cow that you ride!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Even my cow is faster than this pathetic pedal car!

0-60 in 2.7 seconds isn't very impressive from an eight liter engine with two turbos.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Even my cow is faster than this pathetic pedal car!

Show me a faster car, then you can talk.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Even my cow is faster than this pathetic pedal car!

you must remember, the turbos are only on 12 psi, this car also has no engine work, no port posish no am shafts, no pistons, no hardening, nothing, this car could get WAY WAY more hp, i dunno where you got that 250-somthing top speed, that couldnt be true, this car is gear for acceleration... this is the fastest production street legal car in the world! also, if your talkin bout bhp to liter not bein that good, ig you were to get the hp per liter to that of a veilside supra you have hmm bout 2700 hp. its not possible to have this car have the amazing hp per liter cuz its at such a handicap.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Even my cow is faster than this pathetic pedal car!

You think a Toyota is better than this! Now that is just sad, Supras are very nice but can't compare to this bia. More Hp doesn't mean a better car. Show me the stats on that Supra, bet it isn't better than this.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Even my cow is faster than this pathetic pedal car!

so how fast is ur cow huh do u like feed it beans so it will have nos or something. You mexy nugget with beef.
    the viper will make ur cow in to a mac donalds hamburger. sucker can u say would u like fries with that. <!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Even my cow is faster than this pathetic pedal car!

how many rockets do you have on ur cow that can go faster that 235 mph. is a freakin cow got in the way of this monster it will get so screwed. repeat after me: do u want fries with that?<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Even my cow is faster than this pathetic pedal car!

yankee doodle went to town riding on a cow, stuck a rocket up its ass but still couldnt beat a viper. cuz ur cow is my burger<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Even my cow is faster than this pathetic pedal car!

quere<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Even my cow is faster than this pathetic pedal car!

forget this guy he's just a hater...<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Even my cow is faster than this pathetic pedal car!

HOLY "COW", you have a cow that can do over 235mph!!! Your an IDIOT.

13. Re: Even my cow is faster than this pathetic pedal car!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SIRWACKALOT</i>
    <b>yankee doodle went to town riding on a cow, stuck a rocket up its ass but still couldnt beat a viper. cuz ur cow is my burger</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hey your the idiot who thinks chevy is a car not a company! I remember you! You didn't even reply to me! Your a dork man! Don't ever try to be funny I love vipers but you make viper lovers look bad with that damn stream! Go away moron you know shit about cars!<!-- Signature -->