Extremely CRAPPY V12!!

Discussion in '1994 Rinspeed EB110 Cyan Concept' started by RalphCM, May 24, 2003.

1. MAN! I expect a quad-turbo V12 to make some 1300++ hp if the Veilside Supra makes 1040 hp from a 3 liter V6!

2. Re: Extremely CRAPPY V12!!

Well they don't want to screw up the engine.This car is quite faster than the Supra Veilside and doesn't use nitrous as the Supra does with two bottles.

3. Re: Extremely CRAPPY V12!!

The Veilside Supra needs a rebuilt or engine refit almost every year. This vehicle would undoubtedly last much longer.

4. Re: Extremely CRAPPY V12!!

its an inline 6 to buddy ya gotta know your stuff befor eyour bash other stuff kind of a rule of thumb makes u look pretty stupid if ud ont even know about the car your cheering for

5. Re: Extremely CRAPPY V12!!

how is this crappy? its only 3.5L and the turbos are actually quite small, think of the engine as 2 twin-turbo inline-6 blocks joined together. and the fact that it is a V12 does not actually affect the power output, you showed in ur own post that a 6 cylinder can make a lot of HP. the power from this is very reliable, bugatti took it to Le Mans where it dominated its class until the turbos(on every car) which were NOT made by bugatti gave up.

6. Re: Extremely CRAPPY V12!!

Gee... I wonder if he even considered the actual displacement of the engine b4 writting? Or maybe that this is a prototype? Bugatti used more than one turbo to cut down on lag. With more smaller turbos, the same amount of compression, is created with less lag.

7. Re: Extremely CRAPPY V12!!

Exactly what I was going to say. Just because a car uses quad turbos doesn't mean it should be a 1000+ bhp car, they have other uses too.

8. Re: Extremely CRAPPY V12!!

Why would you want that much hp? Its not a top fuel dragster. Read up on your info next time before you start something and aviod looking like a fool.

9. Re: Extremely CRAPPY V12!!

You are a douchebag.

10. Re: Extremely CRAPPY V12!!

yes it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    my ass makes more power

11. Re: Extremely CRAPPY V12!!

no...it doesnt

12. Re:
    Extremely CRAPPY V12!!

I thought so too that it's not a lot of power for a V12, but then I saw the displacement's only 3,5 litres. Remember also that this is a standard vehicle, made not for 20-year olds who play at the city redlight, but for gentlemen.

13. Re: Extremely CRAPPY V12!!

THIS CAR DOES 0TO60 IN 3.3 SEC AND A TOP SPEED OF 217MPH YOU TRY THAT IN A SUPRA AND THIS CAR LOOK DAM BETTER THAN THAT SUPRA!!! YOU SEE SOME TUNNER GUYS DONT KNOW JACK SHIT ABOUT SUPER CARS THEY THINK OH YEA A 1000HP IS A STREET GOD!!! THERE NO JET OUT THERE THATS FASTER THAN IM. CARS LIKE THIS DONT NEED 1000HP TO BE FAST CUZ THEY ARE ALREADY FAST UNLIKE THE SUPRA THATS OVERRATED YOU PUT A STOCK SUPRA UP AGAINST SOME REAL PERFORMANCE LIKE AN ENZO AND A MURCIELAGO. BY THE WAY THIS NOT A DRAG CAR YOU MORRON! THIS IS A SUPERCAR AND YOU PROBLY NEVER DRIVIN ONE BEFORE AND YOUR LIKE 19 OR SOMETHIN YOU THINK A TOYOTA SUPRA IS FAST GO AND LOOK A OTHER CAR THAT HAS A V16 WITH ONLY 1000HP AND MOST SUPRAS OUT THERE HAVE 1200HP AND CANT TURN GOOD AND DONT EVEN HAVE A GOOD TOP SPEED EITHER. WHAT 190 IS FAST FROM A 1200HP SUPRA AND YOU PAY 200K. THIS CAR CAN DO MORE THAN JUST RUN 1/4 MILES AT A TIME. IT LOOKS 1040 MORE BETTER THAN ANY SUPRA IN THE WORLD. SO DONT COMPAIR ART WITH CRAP!

14. Re: Extremely CRAPPY V12!!

The other thing that you need to consider is that it's definitely a lot harder to drive a car that has 1200 horsepower then it is to drive a car with 600 horsepower. The engine also needs to last for a long time as well. Why else do you think that most supercars don't have 2000 horsepower. Not only that, but if the engine has 2000 horsepower, then the chassis, transmission, and suspension won't be able to hold up under all the power. Then, you need to go get a new chassis, transmission, and suspension. Not only that, but you're going to need new electronics, and probably new wheels and tires. If you have to get all of these parts for your supercar, then its going to cost a lot of money to get them. Most importantly the car will basically be undrivable, and then all of the rich people will never want to drive the car at all. If the car has 'only' 600 horsepower, then you won't need to get all of those new parts.

15. Re: Extremely CRAPPY V12!!

Yes, you could get that much power from a V12, but it is completely unneccessary. This car gets it's power to the road better than any supra ever could, this is why this car is faster with less hp.