Ferrari 550 Barchetta

Discussion in '2000 Ferrari 550 Barchetta Pininfarina' started by RS4, Aug 9, 2002.

1. This car is so sweet . . . . . Beefy engine . . . . Powerful . . . . Loads of Torque . . . . . A sure two tire fire machine . . . . . . . Deep throaty V12 roar . . . . . fluid shifting . . . . . Heavy Breathing . . . . . great styling that takes more than a few glances to truly appreciate . . . . . . rear drive open-top two seat roadster . . . . . limited edition . . . . . absoltely unbeatable

2. Re: Ferrari 550 Barchetta

Woa, Woa woa... get your hands outa your pants.

It is the best ferrari ever though, im with ya.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Ferrari 550 Barchetta

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Walperstyle</i>
    <b>
    Woa, Woa woa... get your hands outa your pants.

It is the best ferrari ever though, im with ya.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->what???<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Ferrari 550 Barchetta

This car reminds me of the 250 GT California Spyder (the "Ferris Bueller's day off" car). The California Spyder is much more rare. But they definetely look alike. The hard top 250 GT is not nearly as rare as the California Spyder, just like Maranello is quite common compared to the Barchetta (production is limited to less than 500 units). Yet again Pininfarina has created a work of art.

5. Re: Ferrari 550 Barchetta

The guy who posted the first message humps buicks. -And his fist.

6. Re: Ferrari 550 Barchetta

I have driven one of these, they are VERY fast. one of my favorites.

7. Re: Ferrari 550 Barchetta

Ha. You're full of it. I know you haven't driven the Barchetta. Maybe the Marenello, but not the Barchetta. Every one of the 448 550 Barchettas were spoken for before they even went on sale to the public. Unless you were one of the lucky few who actually purchased one, I've got a fealing you didn't drive one.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Ferrari 550 Barchetta

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Oliver Peck</i>
    <b>Ha. You're full of it. I know you haven't driven the Barchetta. Maybe the Marenello, but not the Barchetta. Every one of the 448 550 Barchettas were spoken for before they even went on sale to the public. Unless you were one of the lucky few who actually purchased one, I've got a fealing you didn't drive one.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

can u please tell me how much the Ferrari 550 Brachetta costs??????<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Ferrari 550 Barchetta

i wanna find out who the guy here in houston is with the baby blue metallic ferrari 550 barchetta is i think i scared him.....i really should stop hitting thw flamethowers in traffic but i wanted to race him... just imagine the bragging rights??!!!<!-- Signature -->

10. "FERRARI CANT MADE SHIT"

ITS THE BETTER CAR OF THE WORLD
    I CANT CHANGE MY OPINION !

11. Re: Ferrari 550 Barchetta

I want one sooooooooooooooooooo bad!

12. Re: Ferrari 550 Barchetta

the pictures here on Supercars.net don't allow you to appreciate how beutiful this car really is... for anyone who likes the car, you should pick up the Janurary 2002 Road&Track, the 550 Barchetta is the cover story... this car is more towards luxury than racer, but with 0-100 mph in 11.1s, it is still pretty ****** sweet, i mean, that is only .6s off the 550 Maranello's time.

13. Re: Ferrari 550 Barchetta

Great car, isnŽt it?<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Ferrari 550 Barchetta

MEEEEEE TOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
    This car is the sweetest thing ever!! do any of you know how much one of these babies goes for????????

15. Re: Ferrari 550 Barchetta

DAMN i wish i hadn't gotten my licens taken away cause i would go out and buy this. Yeah but im poor as hell. But if i could i'd sell my g-friend my apartment just to own this thing. This would be my mobile home.

16. Re: Ferrari 550 Barchetta

this i s a beatiful car!
    ferrari#1<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: Ferrari 550 Barchetta

They run about $275k out the door I believe.
    I saw one at the Michigan dealership the other day, it had "4re550" on the license plate. Do you know Ferrari's stipulations for getting one of these bad boys? You have to had owned a previous V12 Ferrari to qualify for starters (348, 355 & 360 are all V8). Basically they want the true enthusiasts & long time loyals to get them, not the "internet millionaires".