Ferrari F60

Discussion in '1996 Ferrari F50 Bolide' started by King janpugistanibleisky, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Ferrari F60

it has no engine. Its just a body.

2. Re: Ferrari F60

There was a fairly large article about the "Fx" (media is calling it the F60) in EVO magazine about 2 or 3 months ago.

The inital numbers look good, I can't wait to see the world's first 250+ mph limited-production roadcar... I just hope Bugatti doesn't beat the Cavalino to the punch.

3. Re: Ferrari F60

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from F50Driver</i>
    <b>There was a fairly large article about the "Fx" (media is calling it the F60) in EVO magazine about 2 or 3 months ago.

The inital numbers look good, I can't wait to see the world's first 250+ mph limited-production roadcar... I just hope Bugatti doesn't beat the Cavalino to the punch.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Don't expect the top speed to be over 240. It will be built to be the best F1 racer, not the fastest top speed. That means: very light, lots of downforce, and great handling.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Ferrari F60

anything over 220 is fast enough cause you're not gonna drive that fast any way, i t would just mean you wanna crash yo car, kno'm talkin bout

5. Re: Ferrari F60

here is one picture that I found of the F60

6. Re: Ferrari F60

Previously unpublished pictures of the Ferrari "F60" Project.

-Further information can be arranged, Cstevens@Altavista.com

Chris Stevens.

7. Re: Ferrari F60

the goal of this car is not top speed, i read it should top out around 205 mph or so

8. Re: Ferrari F60

cant wait to see the F60 and F50 Blodie in real life.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Ferrari F60

hmmm...wat's the diff between this car and F60??...
    this one looks like a war machine.....awesome-packed

10. Re: Ferrari F60

whats about the "F60" they have the f50 fx. and the f50 blodie but no f 60 come on!

11. Re: Ferrari F60

if you read the official ferrari magazine, you'll be able to see it's test drive, to tell you the truth it doesn't look like a ferrari made by pininfarin but rather a japanese concept car, i don't like that much, it's supposed to be 650hp, and the details well i'll have to dig thru all my forza's to find the info. basically again, ferrari didn't focused on power and speed, so they didn't want it to be rival for any car.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Ferrari F60

The F40 and F50 have been created to celebrate Ferrari's 40th and 50th birthday. So the REAL F60 won't come out untill THEN!<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Ferrari F60

in road ant rack they are starting to say that ferraris goal isnt 240 or 250 but mor like 205 or something<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Ferrari F60

Cosborne, what the hell are you talking about?

15. Re: Ferrari F60

nice to see that there is one entire thread about me. well any way, i have a few pics af different F60 prototypes. and the topspeed is going to be over 250mph but won't beat the Bugatti. The silver F60 should be the closest as possible to the real one.<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Ferrari F60

and here are some more betterer pics and some less betterer<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: Ferrari F60

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Ferrari F60</i>
    <b>nice to see that there is one entire thread about me. well any way, i have a few pics af different F60 prototypes. and the topspeed is going to be over 250mph but won't beat the Bugatti. The silver F60 should be the closest as possible to the real one.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

the silver one looks almost like an 360 modena with an ugly SQUARE spoiler which totally ruins the lines of the car GRRR

18. Re: Ferrari F60

I like the Ferrari F50 Bolide more than the F60.<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: Ferrari F60

So far all the pictures I've seen of all the versions of the F60 aren't so great!...I'd perfer the Bolide anyday if it came to looks, but that's just my opinion though... And when it comes to performance I can't comment because I have not seen any solid information or performance specifications of the car. When I do then I'll make a judgement but untill then I'll just sit back and wait.

And to twisted jester...Mark of the Wolves...I'm impressed!!!<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: Ferrari F60

ok, i just got another pic and turns out that the one that might make it would be the red one.<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: Ferrari F60

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Goransimic</i>
    <b>I like the Ferrari F50 Bolide more than the F60.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

there is no F60 man it hasnt come out wont come out for a while.<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: Ferrari F60

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Ferrari F60</i>
    <b>ok, i just got another pic and turns out that the one that might make it would be the red one.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    That picture is old, maybe a few years or so, if not more. Those other ones are all of the mule. The real shape hasnt even been shown anywhere outside the factory, ie road testing, I think. <!-- Signature -->

23. Re: Ferrari F60

to the quote that someone said above about the new f60 being labled an 'FX' like the ferrari fx which was one of the sultans designs , ur wrong. The 'FX' is just the name of the project (f60 project)

here are some more pics.

also i cant remember what magazine it was in but i saw a picture of the FX project AKA f60. it looked awsome, i'll try and find it and will post it soon if i can find it, along with the article.
    (this is an Australian magazine, maybe someone has seen it)

anyway here are some pics, the red ones are obviously computer generated. personally i think its ugly and doesnt flow. as for the side air intake im not sure about it. maybe they should stick with the side intakes instead of intakes that cover half the side of the car.

24. Re: Ferrari F60

actually Ferrari has decided that this horsepower war that has been going on has gotten out of hand, and that a supercar isn't just about speed. I've read that the F-60 will beat the F-50, but they're not aiming to be the fastest car in the world. a car is more than that...that's why they're Ferrari and not McLaren.

25. #25 FerariMaster, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016