**** ferrari

Discussion in '2002 Ferrari 575M Maranello' started by JapCarsSuck, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: **** ferrari

If you think Ferrari's are ugly, just look at the Corvette's FAT ASS!!<!-- Signature -->

2. Boy, if we all could have such ugly import cars wouldnt life be great? And if you dont like whut i got to say about imports well eat a dick and die.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: **** ferrari

Keep your mother #$%#ing ass in the American car forums - if you don't like it then why the hell are you looking at it?<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: **** ferrari

Ferrari's rule no matter what any one say's

5. Re: **** ferrari

well we know someones an ignorant bastard. although I admit I have enjoyed every corvet ever released ( why didn't the stingray III go into production) the ferrari is a far superior car. "eat a dick" ???? well thats what we call a 14 year old's preception of the auto industry. the ferrari is a mechanical marvel, precision and true craftmens ship went inot making this peice of corvette ass whopping beauty. the hood scoop to the body intergrated ex tips this is a beaut and a one of a kind car. kiss my ass you little ignorant bastard

sincerly JT<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: **** ferrari

...............i'm loss for words.....i think,the best suits you is "immature child"

7. Re: **** ferrari

guys guess what? I am number one on the American list and i will get the first paddleshifter 575M in this country.....hey if you think it's ugly, keep drivin your poor mans sports car (covette Z06)

8. Re: **** ferrari

How dare you use the name of FERRARI in vain, ya mother #$%#er!!!!!
    Hey ya other people in this forum, besides this corvette bastard, why do u keep insulting us 14 year olds?????? I'm ABSOLUTELY SICK of it!!!! I, personally, am one of the MUCH MUCH more mature 14 year olds, and I know for a FACT that I am more mature than alot of adults, so CUT THE FUCKIN' INSULTS!!!!!

9. Re: **** ferrari

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from F KOENIG550</i>
    <b>How dare you use the name of FERRARI in vain, ya mother #$%#er!!!!!
    Hey ya other people in this forum, besides this corvette bastard, why do u keep insulting us 14 year olds?????? I'm ABSOLUTELY SICK of it!!!! I, personally, am one of the MUCH MUCH more mature 14 year olds, and I know for a FACT that I am more mature than alot of adults, so CUT THE FUCKIN' INSULTS!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Relax, munchkin!<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: **** ferrari

If you say **** Ferrari, Yuo are A complete dumbass! You are just so goddamned jealous that you can't drive one. You probably drive some piece of shit 1992 Ford Explorer. If you don't don't hav e anything constructive to say, don't say anything at all. And don't tell people to eat dick and die If you are too much of a pussy to put your mother#$%#ing E-mail Up! You are a #$%#in fruit and you should go back to your #$%#ing job as a mckdonalds manager. Cause Im #$%#ing SICK of your poor ass!!!!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: **** ferrari

LOL, **** FERRARI??, Are u insane, u thing a vette is better than a ferrari????, lol, u're really pitifull that you would stray so far from class! pitifull man very pitifull

12. Re: **** ferrari

damn u bastard. how can u say that a vette beats a ferrari. just take a look at the heritage man! vettes use modified truck engines, Farrari's are steeped in F1 glory! so the 575M may not be the prettiest ferrari and it isn't the fastest (that's not ferriari's aim with this car) but fact of the matter is it looks a hell of a lot bettr than a vette, handles shitloads better, won't break down, has perfect balance, beautifully designed and crafted and engineered! it's common knowledge that americans can't compete with euro cars, so keep your god dman ignorant comments to urself! <!-- Signature -->

13. Re: **** ferrari

I think that guy was joking sayin to FU*K Ferraris, haha yea hes joking.<!-- Signature -->