Footswitch for Blues Junior

Discussion in 'DSM owner's Website Forum' started by 13370 BURR1T0, Sep 29, 2004.

  1. I'm thinking of buying a footswitch cause the fat distortion on the amp sounds way better than the one in my danelectro fab tone pedal, but I've looked all around the amp and can't find a place to plug it in. Like, I know a guy who bought a footswitch for his Kustom Bass amp, and it was just a clearly labelled patch jack.

    So does it just connect between the guitar and the output, or does it need to be actually installed, or is there a place to simply plug it in, but I'm just too damn blind.
  2. I think it plugs in next to where the speaker plugs in, behing the back panel. You shouldn't have to take the panel off to plug it in, but it would make it easier.
  3. Awesome, I found it. Thanks.
  4. I never really found a need to switch that thing while playing. If I was switching the fat switch, I was probably turning the gain knob also.
  5. Yeah, you do have to turn it up quite a bit to get much out of it, but I've found that if I put it on 7 or 8 while on clean, and you turn down some of the tone controls on a guitar, it still stays pretty clean, while you can still pretty easily turn up the knobs and hit the fat if you want the it to really growl.

Share This Page