For F**k Sake

Discussion in '2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06' started by HerzDogg, Aug 9, 2002.

1. What the hell's up with all the Japanese people taking over the Z06 forum? Just shut the f*ck up about your damn civic w/ nos. And second, anyone that knew ANYTHING about cars would agree that dollar for dollar, this is the fastest car you can get. I mean, for about $55 000, you get a car w/ 405 horses and it goes 0-60mph in under 4 seconds! So just shut the hell up about your honda and don't even try to say that this car sucks. <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: For F**k Sake

Well a big reason that American car bashers are here is because there are plenty of Asian car bashers in the Honda forums.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: For F**k Sake

The Z06 is an awesome car.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: For F**k Sake

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from F1LM My Car</i>
    <b>Well a big reason that American car bashers are here is because there are plenty of Asian car bashers in the Honda forums.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->the problem is that we have people like ebonix and other jappers who are coming there to put the mess, that is their fault!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: For F**k Sake

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from American cars rule</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from F1LM My Car</i>
    <b>Well a big reason that American car bashers are here is because there are plenty of Asian car bashers in the Honda forums.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->the problem is that we have people like ebonix and other jappers who are coming there to put the mess, that is their fault!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Go to an Integra or Civic forum and you'll see the same stuff, but in reverse.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: For F**k Sake

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from F1LM My Car</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from American cars rule</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from F1LM My Car</i>
    <b>Well a big reason that American car bashers are here is because there are plenty of Asian car bashers in the Honda forums.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah, but that's bashing Hondas. At least there's a reason for bashing Hondas: They're pieces of crap. There's no reason for bashing the quickest production Corvette ever.

<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: For F**k Sake

You may think Hondas are crap, but other car enthusiasts think Hondas are the greatest. The Honda fans can also say that Corvettes are crap, even though the Corvette is an awesome car. It's called opinion. Besides, I think the Honda forums have been more defiled by bashers and flamebait more than in here. Just about every thread in the Integra Type-R and S2000 forums are about bashing the cars or the makers.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: For F**k Sake

Corvette Z06 is a great car.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: For F**k Sake

I forone, will own this some day, it's going to be used Yellow Chevrolet Corvette Coupe. Hmm, Mabey in 15 years.

10. Re: For F**k Sake

Hey i like japanese cars but i dont give crap to this car. We dont all drive modded civics with nos. I dont just like japanese cars though, i like all cars cause i understand that all cars have unique features. If u dont give us shit, then we wont give u shit! Deal?!

11. Re: For F**k Sake

Hondas are great cars. I mean, if you want to get from point A to point B getting like 30 mpg, a Civic is your perfect answer. I don't, however, see the point in turning a FWD car into a dragstee (which is all it ever will be) when they'll never be as fast as their RWD counterparts. Hey though, everyone's got their own thing.

This is a REAL sportscar that you could probably buy for the money you'd put into making a new Civic into a comparable car (still in a straight line).

12. Re: For F**k Sake

Another big advantage of American cars over the little tuners is that you can listen to the radio without big amplifiers to overcome thoes moronicaly oversized mufflers.
    A REAL foreign car expert can make Supra and the like sing, but thoes little Honda wannabee drivers don't have a clue. Heck if you've Fast and the Furious you've probably got an idea of who the Japaneese tuners are. Titanium valve springs? Double clutching while UP shifting. Typing in a computer while drag racing? Having a street drag that lasts 60 seconds accelerating the whole time? They must have been going 400 mph by the time the first drag played out. I loved that comedy.

13. Re: For F**k Sake

I've heard some really nice exhaust tones from a 300ZX. Only Japanese car that I've ever heard with any real rumble to the exhaust. Think that's because it's got a six in it. Supra could probably do the same, but I've never heard one. I like the RX-7, but it's rotary engine just sounds funny. Any of these or the new 350Z are the only Japanese cars I would buy. Would MUCH rather have a Vette of course.

14. Re: For F**k Sake

hey... if these honda drivers want to spend a million trying to make their cars run decently in a straight line... fine with me. that allows more of the real cars for me. and hey... let them have their little fart pipes... ill just pull the muffler off my car and show them what a REAL engine sounds like.

15. Re: For F**k Sake

Yep. Supras can do it but theyre not as nice as the 300ZX sound. I heard one today that had huge twin mufflers on either side. Beautiful sounding engine.

16. Re: For F**k Sake

Hahaha! I thought I was the only one who noticed that! I loved that part where they were accelerating for 1-2 minutes straight. I was the only one in the theater saying, "give me a fxcking break!"

The funny thing is I knew the movie would be a tragedy, but I just HAD to watch it. Very much like a train wreck.

17. Re: For F**k Sake

American power!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Re: For F**k Sake

I have a laptop I use with Calmap 7.0 to record data during races. Also use it to tweak out fuel/air mixture, change my rev limit, control torque converter lockup, and a few other things (also controls nitrous stages if I used NOS). Not entirely impossible. I mean, real drag racers usually have their cars tweaked where there supposed to be before they hit the track. Those quarters did go ON AND ON though!!

19. Re: For F**k Sake

i dont think those ppl are enthusiests, they are trendy, they see fast and the furious, think with a 50 shot of nox they can kill anything, because everyone is getting one, they have to get one too, that all it is. the only thing original about them, is how many stickers of things they dont have they can stick on their car

20. #20 ICEBLEU, Oct 6, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: For F**k Sake

well they do have crx and other light cars for drag racing but that pretty much the only ones that are good for real cheap
    supra skyline nsx and rx7 are the best rwd imports and they can get some hp
    look at the most hp i ever heard out of these motors wyt no internal mods
    skyline-1000
    supra-1200
    rx7-800
    nsx-800
    thats pretty good i think
    wyt a few internals i heard a skyline get 1300
    u just have to love the little kids riding arounf in the powerwheels
    let them have their fun but i think the flaming is going too far
    the only reason the honda's etc sell is because they are cheap for the peeps who have grocery bagging jobs and there are and endless supply of cheap parts for them
    subaru and lancer evo are alright too
    those can keep up with a ls1 camaro and a mustang on the track
    http://www.icebleu.tk