Ford Focus anyone?

Discussion in '2002 Saab 9-3X Concept' started by maserati, Aug 9, 2002.

1. To me this car really looks like a ford focus, does anyone else think the same?

2. Re: Ford Focus anyone?

Well, I don't think it looks like a Focus but its also ugly !<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Ford Focus anyone?

not really<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Ford Focus anyone?

focus on my ass! this looks much betteer and is 10 times powerful than that crap focus<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Ford Focus anyone?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from maserati</i>
    <b>To me this car really looks like a ford focus, does anyone else think the same?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> yes the rear is pure ford focus, the front isn't though<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Ford Focus anyone?

not as ugly but other wise yep.

7. Re: Ford Focus anyone?

if porsche goes ahead with the 1 series then i think they should make this to at least rival the m coupe or the porsche if they put it the hatch back league its gonna suckass

8. Re: Ford Focus anyone?

Doesnt look anything like a Focus. This is a 4WD!

9. Re: Ford Focus anyone?

It does have that useful hatch back shape, but looks far better. Do you mean the BMW 1-Series? Well, this wasn't meant to compete with it, it was just a teaser to show what the new 9-3 would look like.

10. Re: Ford Focus anyone?

its good to see saab making so cool cars for once. Mybe the could be what the new focus could sorta look like

11. Re: Ford Focus anyone?

I don't really see a resemblence, but it isnt the best looking car out there.

12. Re: Ford Focus anyone?

It ain't look like a Focus. This Saab is waaay cool.

13. Re: Ford Focus anyone?

Okay, well first this looks nothing like a Ford fungus... erm... Focus, sorry. This was actually meant as a design excercise just like the 9-X, only this one was also a market preparation for the new 9-3, in development at that time. The SAAB design teams wanted to get a reading on where they stood design-wise, and also how the market viewed these newer, less traditional SAABs.

14. Re: Ford Focus anyone?

I like it.. I read a full expose on the 9x... very very cool in design, still very swedish too. Only they would make everything but the driver's seat fold down for carrying long and bulky objects.

15. Re: Ford Focus anyone?

no it dont.. I think it looks stunning!
    and a focus cant look stunning

16. Re: Ford Focus anyone?

it looks ok, the focus is about the worst looking car ive ever seen, so no it looks nothing like that.

17. Re: Ford Focus anyone?

I dont understand why people think the Ford Focus is ugly. They look so cool in rally. But then again, the Focus is nothing when compared to the likes of this. The 0-60 times are very good for a car of its size and the interior, oh my where could I begin?