Ford GT90

Discussion in '1970 Ford GT70' started by Pens89, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Thats the same as the Gt90 except faster and better looking

2. Re: Ford GT90

The same as the Gt90 wtf are you smoking. The Gt90 had a powerful V12 that shoot it to 60 mph in about 3 secs flat, faster than the Mclaren and all the Ferraris out there and it also had a 1/4 mile time of about 10. So dont talk because you obviously havnt seen the Gt90 before.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Ford GT90

It may not be anywhere near as powerful as the GT90, and it doesn't look as good as the GT40, but it sure as hell looks much better than the GT90. They should have put the GT90 engine in the new GT40.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Ford GT90

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Pens89</i>
    <b>Thats the same as the Gt90 except faster and better looking</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Look harder.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Ford GT90

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MattJon</i>
    <b>It may not be anywhere near as powerful as the GT90, and it doesn't look as good as the GT40, but it sure as hell looks much better than the GT90. They should have put the GT90 engine in the new GT40.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

How stupid are you?

The GT90 engine was purely experimental...it had two Taurus blocks cut, spliced, and welded together....

that was never meant to be a production car, and the engine sure as hell was never meant for production

<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Ford GT90

some people are dumb. these cars were 25 years apart you are talking about. <!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Ford GT90

but one thing for shure they all suck haha

8. Re: Ford GT90

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WakkaWu</i>
    <b>but one thing for shure they all suck haha</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The GT40 does not suck, I bet you that alot more people would say its a very nice classic then just another piece of ford crap. You need to realise what the GT40 was when it was first produced.....In that time, I bet ya it didn't.......suck.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Ford GT90

wakkawu is just an idiot. and wtf the uh gt90 was never really made. the gt90 isn't that fast considering its a v12 with four turbos when compared to the gt40. especially its top speed.

10. Re: Ford GT90

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from blaze4eva</i>
    <b>wakkawu is just an idiot.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Agreed , he's a moron.

11. Re: Ford GT90

poor little children, talking about the gt40 in this forum, how pathetic, shouldnt you be boasting that your little 8 cylinder corvette can beat a gt40 in the gt40 or corvette forums? and besides, that would be a lie also, the gt40 was and is a supercar, the new is at least on par with the best corvettes and was above the corvettes back in the day, anyway, what im trying to bash into your pathetic skulls is talk about that car in that forum, not a different one

12. Re: Ford GT90

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from pheonix_71</i>
    <b>poor little children, talking about the gt40 in this forum, how pathetic, shouldnt you be boasting that your little 8 cylinder corvette can beat a gt40 in the gt40 or corvette forums? and besides, that would be a lie also, the gt40 was and is a supercar, the new is at least on par with the best corvettes and was above the corvettes back in the day, anyway, what im trying to bash into your pathetic skulls is talk about that car in that forum, not a different one
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Now if only I could understand if what he was talking about had anything to do with anything...<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Ford GT90

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BMWspd</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from pheonix_71</i>
    <b>poor little children, talking about the gt40 in this forum, how pathetic, shouldnt you be boasting that your little 8 cylinder corvette can beat a gt40 in the gt40 or corvette forums? and besides, that would be a lie also, the gt40 was and is a supercar, the new is at least on par with the best corvettes and was above the corvettes back in the day, anyway, what im trying to bash into your pathetic skulls is talk about that car in that forum, not a different one
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Now if only I could understand if what he was talking about had anything to do with anything...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

LOL. Yeah... And the guy that's comparing this car to a GT90 clearly has no damn clue what a GT90 is.

P.S. The GT90 isn't all that ugly. And there were talks of production at one point for a fraction of the McLaren F1's price, but since that wasn't profitable, they decided instead to resurrect the GT40.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Ford GT90

i`m not a for fan and probably never be 1 -but the GT90 was an awsome car-nothing compared to this glow stick-oh and by he way dont diss cars u can`t have

15. #15 ryn04, Jan 4, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016