Forget the Excell Hyundai builds good cars now.

Discussion in '2001 Hyundai Clix Concept' started by twicedarisk, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Forget the Excell Hyundai builds good cars now.

hyundai r improving but they have still a long way to go.<!-- Signature -->

2. This car is much better than civic. Honda are OK, the only two production Hondas I like are the NSX & S2000. Not to put Honda or any other Japanese car builder down, It looks like South Korea builds nice cars too.

3. Re: Forget the Excell Hyundai builds good cars now.

What you fail to realise is that Hyundai also has a Huge budget.

Hyundai is making huge strides.

It's not about whos on top, it's about who is on thier way to being on the top.

Like it or not, watch for Hyundai <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Forget the Excell Hyundai builds good cars now.

arrrrrrrr i cannot believe i saw hydundai in supercars.net, shocking, infact i can't beleive any Korean car would be put in supercars. My mum owns accent, very good car to drive actually, cheap, so Korean cars are improving, but plz don't mention hyundai or KIA in supercars.net, sheeeesshh<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Forget the Excell Hyundai builds good cars now.

Well, I owned a first generation Hyundai Excel. An 1988 Excel GS to be exact, rare in all black. I put over 165,000 miles on that car. Not just on the road either, it got me through snow that stranded four by fours and I even took it out rallying a few times, excellant car handling wise once I broke the front sway bar. I might buy another some day and make a real rally car out of it.

At the moment I have a '99 Tiburon, another excellant car that I traded my excel in on. So far It has 55,000 miles on it and the only problem I had was a bad tranny that was fixed under warrenty at 35,000 miles. An excellant car that can more than keep up with traffic and still give me over 30 miles to the gallon. As for looks, mine is a dark green that seems to turn black at night and with all the new second gen tibs out there... nobody knows what it is.

I love it.. especially since it is one of the few WITHOUT a rear spoiler to ruin the looks.

6. Re: Forget the Excell Hyundai builds good cars now.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from twicedarisk</i>
    <b>hyundai r improving but they have still a long way to go.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->no they dont, they are already makin heepz of profit

7. Re: Forget the Excell Hyundai builds good cars now.

Hey MYALFARULES!
    keep in mind that this is a concept car, not your mom's accent.
    Supercars.net features cars that promises outlook to future. I guess Outlook is something foreign to you.<!-- Signature -->