Game Thread Part V4.1

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MooSquad, Aug 4, 2016.

1. What do we think of real life actors in games?

It's kinda cool imo, but i also prefer 'new' people instead of hollywood actors.

2. I just bought days gone. It's ok so far.

As for real actors in games I don't mind it. But I much prefer games with character creation and customization.
    If I want to play as a chick I will play as a chick. If I want to play as a purple dude who got hit in the face with a truck then let me.

ETB4U and Baklava like this.
  3. im triggered

4. Indeed, how else will you get dudes to send you dick pics?

5. It's fine if I like the actor. If they're a shit actor in movies, they'll be doubly shitty in a game.
    I just finished Detroit Become Human. That has some good acting. Probably going for a second play through.

6. That's what I'm talking bout!

7. Nothing to be triggered about. Sometimes a guy just wants some attention

ETB4U likes this.
  8. Ban video games that have genders. Society can't allow such things.

9. Is anyone else playing Hunt:showdown for free over the weekend? i need someone to team with and hold my hand cause games like this scare me now im old and frail

10. I like how games are turning more cinematic. It's a natural shift, in my opinion. Being the character within the movie and having all those plot options just makes sense to me.

11. I'm not really interested in that tbh. I just want to play.

12. Also who watched Bethesda at E3?

My god

13. Im honestly only interested in sand boxy games, strategy games, or like city/system building games

cinematic games are quickly boring to me. I didn't even finish the witcher ffs

HippoCrushEverything likes this.
  14. Oh, me too, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate other genres.

Also Cities Skylines is king.

15. The problem with that game is that 99% of the best content is user-made. That means it's impossible to keep ~2500 assets compatible with the lastest patch. Also, my computer really struggles to run the game once the city gets big enough with high-res custom assets.

I can't go back to the grainy and slapdash vanilla shit, I just can't after downloading a juicy train station made by an autistic person.

Veyronman, SEABEE, IdoL and 1 other person like this.
  16. My problem is that I always get inspiration from other creators and when I try to do some of that stuff myself it turns out ugly AF. Then the traffic starts going bad and I end up with a spaghetti road network.

Right now I'm working on a city that's 100k in population and 82% traffic. Pretty sure my computer should start acting up soon.

17. Do what I did when I played Sim City (Sim Earth?); Thanos half the population with a typhoon. Traffic problem solved.

18. Just finished Assassin's Creed Odyssey. I liked the main story and a lot of the earlier quests. But after a while, it seemed like rinse and repeat of the same quests. Of course I also like the fact that you can sex a bunch of people. Because slaying vag is what alphas do. It also needs a fucking run button. I'm happy I only paid $20. I'd be pissed if I paid full price.

19. If it took me 20 hours (it took more) to build, there's no way I'm letting it get destroyed.

20. Thats quite a bit of assets, thats a problem
    I usually do something else for a few weeks after an update, and by then the creators have patched

I play with disasters, but tsunamis are too common and are completely unstoppable. I downloaded a mod that removes those but allows all the other pussy disasters

21. I went through a period of watching Cities: Skylines traffic fix videos on YouTube.

Really made me want the game.

22. There's a YouTube video where someone does this.

23. my favorite part of the game is making high traffic industry areas and figuring out how to make them run smoothly

Veyronman likes this.
  24. ALL THE ROUNDABOUTS

25. It's amazing how popular those are, but I did learn a lot from such videos.

Veyronman likes this.