GO GM

Discussion in '2001 Cunningham C7 Concept' started by alexchu, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Vanquish lookalike??

hi everyone?

just looking at those pictures for the first time, does anyone, like me, think that this car looks like the Aston Martin Vanquish V12?

i reckon the two cars look so alike, especially from the side!

take a look for yourself!

2. Re: Vanquish lookalike??

it does look like the vanquish. but i bet it could outperform it

3. Re: Vanquish lookalike??

from the side it looks alot like the vanquish

4. Re: Vanquish lookalike??

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from alexchu</i>
    <b>hi everyone?

just looking at those pictures for the first time, does anyone, like me, think that this car looks like the Aston Martin Vanquish V12?

i reckon the two cars look so alike, especially from the side!

take a look for yourself! </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> Yeah it look like The Vanquish but I prefer the Vanquish<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Vanquish lookalike??

Yeah, it does look like the Vanquish. Sort of looks like the Vanquish with re-designed headlights and grille, and a couple of other body parts. But it would definately outperform it. 600bhp, 1610kg, compare that to the Vanquish and it's a nice gap.

6. Re: Vanquish lookalike??

It does look like it from the side, but the front looks a lot different. It has more power that the Aston Martin.<!-- Signature -->

7. GM bought these guys, with the recommendation of Bob Lutz, who helped start the company.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: GO GM

wtf are you talking about?<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: GO GM

GM bought Cunningham, because Bob Lutz, who helped start Cunningham, recommended the company to them. <!-- Signature -->

10. Re: GO GM

definatly go GM. GM has come out with some good looking concepts, but when they send them into production they always seem to tone the style down. They finally changed with the Aztek (even though I think it's ugly as hell) and now the styling in this car is amazing. Props to whoever desgined this machine.

11. Re: GO GM

props to whoever decided to throw the 600 bhp V-12 in this beast

12. Where's the engine?

Where is a V12 going to sit? Look at the front end - it is plenty long for a V12. I don't get it.

13. Re: Where's the engine?

Im sure its going to be in the front, but probably more in the cab then looks like. The car isn't as small as it looks right here in the pics. The car is 6.5 feet wide, and lil more than 4ft tall, so the front cap is 6.5 feet wide, and probably about 2.75 ft tall, so that should be room for a v12. Only guessing, till we see some stats wew dont know for sure.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Where's the engine?

most probably the front<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Where's the engine?

Up front. I hear it may use the northstar v-12, which is a pretty small engine package.

16. Re: Where's the engine?

Actually it is in the back.

i.e. mid engined

17. Re: Where's the engine?

Disregard that last comment.

Doh!

18. Re: Where's the engine?

Hey its got to be in the front or else cunningham made one small ass v12.

ohh yeah this might be stupid but how do you get it so that underneath your reply it will say some thin but it has a line over it and how do you have images under your name?

19. Wow!

Top quality... I would like to see the figures though!<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: Wow!

I thought you only liked the shity F1!!!!!!! The TT rules!!!<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: Wow!

WITH 600HP V12,...DO YOU NEED FIGURES ?
    CAR HAS GREAT PRESENSE AND GREAT DESIGN WITH STYLING CUES FROM OLDER CARS,..BUT STILL MODERN OVERALL. THE PRICE IS THE ONLY THING WRONG WITH THIS... $250,OOO !!<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: Wow!

for once i agree w/ supersonic, this thing kicks some serious bootay!

23. Re: Wow!

HELL YEA!!! I love it. This is the kinda car I jack off to.<!-- Signature -->

24. Re: Wow!

This is one piece of work! 250,000 is way to much for this car, 250,000 is to much for any car to be honest! This car isn't supposed to be that much of a super car, more luxury, but im sure they are just saying that, you dont put a v12 in a luxury car...it will be very nice on the inside!<!-- Signature -->

25. Re: GO GM

why am i not surprized to see that you started this topic