good car

Discussion in '1970 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona' started by 180SXTC, Aug 10, 2002.

1. for the time good car,,,and even today reasonable speeeeeeeeeed
    later
    fresh car<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: good car

This car is amazing , not good !

It still kicks many modern sport cars , and the design is excellent.

3. Re: good car

I agree. This car is amazing, and a Ferrari legend. I'm amazed they are selling for only 20K, maybe Supercars messed up on the price. If they didn't, I'm gettin' this baby. I mean, 20K for a V-12 Ferrari with a top speed of over 170 and a 0-60 in 5 seconds!? Now THAT is a supercar.

4. Re: good car

This car would DEFINITELY cost more than 20K now. If I had to own two Ferraris, it would be this one and a new 575M Maranello.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: good car

Man, its a goddamn sweeeeeeeeet ride. Its exactly what ud expect an european, older, sportscar to be! Match that u crapanse b_astard_s

6. Re: good car

They should have someone that works at this website to make posts and tell us what we need to know about their website, like how much this car costs right know or if 20,ooo was back then or right now.

Don't you think?

7. Re: good car

This car is absolutely amazing<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: good car

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this guy's got a good BHP/Liter for 1970, and compared to the respected, yet stuffed, muscle cars.

9. Re: good car

Not really. Compare this Hp/L to, say, a 1969 Cobra Coupe or a Hemi Charger. Not even much of a contest. <!-- Signature -->

10. Re: good car

The most inexpensive V-12 Ferrari one can by is an early 70's 365 GTC/4, which is actually the predecessor to the Daytona, with a less attractive body and a 2+2 configuration. At the height of the market in the 1980's, Daytona coupes sold for $250,000 with Spyders going for over half a million. Currently, you could get your hands on a nice Daytona Coupe for around $130-150,000. If you are looking to get your hands on a cheap Ferrari, look into a 308GT4. Body by Bertone, almost identical V8 to the 308 GTS. These should change hands for around $25,000

11. Re: good car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Josh427</i>
    <b>Not really. Compare this Hp/L to, say, a 1969 Cobra Coupe or a Hemi Charger. Not even much of a contest. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Captain Random</i>
    <b>The most inexpensive V-12 Ferrari one can by is an early 70's 365 GTC/4, which is actually the predecessor to the Daytona, with a less attractive body and a 2+2 configuration. At the height of the market in the 1980's, Daytona coupes sold for $250,000 with Spyders going for over half a million. Currently, you could get your hands on a nice Daytona Coupe for around $130-150,000. If you are looking to get your hands on a cheap Ferrari, look into a 308GT4. Body by Bertone, almost identical V8 to the 308 GTS. These should change hands for around $25,000 </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Oh well, Josh427, guess you're right.

Captain Random- yeah, it took me a while to realize that the estate that Magnum PI lived at wasn't competely loaded

12. Re: good car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from maclaren4life</i>
    <b>They should have someone that works at this website to make posts and tell us what we need to know about their website, like how much this car costs right know or if 20,ooo was back then or right now.

Don't you think?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

ANSWER!

13. Re: good car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Josh427</i>
    <b>Not really. Compare this Hp/L to, say, a 1969 Cobra Coupe or a Hemi Charger. Not even much of a contest. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

yah..it gets it's peak at 7500 rpm though..

Don't get me wrong, it's a great car, but don't mess up the awesomeness by bashing muscle cars with hp/L

this is an exotic sports car, the 'muscle cars' were pretty much just family cars that were affordable to americans..<!-- Signature -->