Good styling, but very weak

Discussion in '2001 Edag Keinath GT/C' started by JapanAir, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Power is needed because this thing moves slower than a tortoise with no legs...

2. Re: Good styling, but very weak

dude..... who gives a #$%# if its weak or strong?! it looks pretty cool and thats the main reason i would want a car. i dont give a shit if its weak or strong!

SAM!!!!!!

3. Re: Good styling, but very weak

Looks pretty cool??? Haha, you could buy a $2000 car and put a really nice looking body on it, and the car will still suck. This car is not powerful enough, especially for a v6 in it. If this put out about 300 horsepower, it'd be a nice car.

4. Re: Good styling, but very weak

This thing is beautiful, very simple elegant styling, and if the price was around the 30 - 40 k (canandian) that's like 20-27 grand USD it would be be very nice, you could slap twin turbos on this and get your BPH in the decent 300's or get the V8 model for like 3 k more, anyway, beautiful car.

5. Re: Good styling, but very weak

Didn't you read? It says that a V8 is being developed. Well, how bout a V12?

6. Re: Good styling, but very weak

The styling is the main attraction with this car. It looks like parts of and Aston Martin Vanquish and a Ferrari 550. Also as some one said before, a v8 is being developed though a V12 would get it up there with AM and Ferrari, just my opinion.

7. Re: Good styling, but very weak

How is this car slow? Considering it's power-to-weight ratio it's repsectably quick? Jesus H. Christ, why is it that so many people here seemingly need every car to have the ability to outrun an F-14 being shot from a steam catapult and be able to break 200mph?

8. I agree

9. I agree

10. I agree

11. Because it's called supercars.net. Not marginallyquickcars.net