GRAN TURISMO 2

Discussion in '1994 NISMO 270R' started by icedupracing, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: BIG GAY CAR!!!!!!

WTF is your problem with NISMO? their cars would blow away your "mustang" if it even exists. you type like you just learned how to use a computer. do everyone a favor and get out of the nismo forums. you don't even deserve to be a part of this. you probably wouldn't even know what nismo is if it weren't in the GT games

2. Re: BIG GAY CAR!!!!!!

man, all Nissans rule u idiot, get a life, it would flog ur car or any of ur old cars!!!

3. Re: BIG GAY CAR!!!!!!

shut ur fukin mouth racekilla...fuk if i seen u in the street..i'd run ur ass over and start burnouts on ur head...#$%#er this nissan would fukin shit on ur GAY mustang! dickface

4. Re: BIG GAY CAR!!!!!!

This is still one of the coolest 4Cyl Turbo cars around even when it was built in 1994 HOW CAN YOU COMPARE THIS TO THE AMERICAN TRASH!!!

5. Re: BIG GAY CAR!!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Race0Killa0TD</i>
    <b>REALLY IT IS!!!!!! IT LOOKS LIKE A OLD MUSTANG AND I LOVE MUSTANGS!!! IF YOUR A SMALL COMPANY THEN YOU SHOULD REALLY MAKE CARS THAT PEOPLE WOULD CONSIDER A DIFFERENT OR ABSTACT CAR BUT IF IT LOOKS LIKE THAT THEN WHY DONT YOU JUST GO OUT TO A TOYOTA DEALER AND BUY ONE OF THEIR GAY CARS!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

If this car is actually gay, then you are the queen of the #%$s in fairy land you mullet wearing trash crack head. Since you're so gay how does my nuts bouncing off your chin sound you little #$%#er?<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: BIG GAY CAR!!!!!!

Have you ever driven this car?! Case closed!

7. Awesome car!!!

8. Re: BIG GAY CAR!!!!!!

Hahahaha...its hilarious listening to this bickering. Anywho, this car is not shit. And how could you say it looks like a mustang?...Mustangs arent all that great. But, I really dont feel like wasting my time telling you straight because you are obviously not a regular poster...and are just a stupid moron trying to be cool.

9. Re: BIG GAY CAR!!!!!!

hes not trying to be cool, hes just a retard being himself.

10. Re: GRAN TURISMO 2

yup, it sure is!

11. Re: BIG GAY CAR!!!!!!

exactly... just dont waste your time with people who have very little information.

12. Re: BIG GAY CAR!!!!!!

ur a big gay

13. Re: BIG GAY CAR!!!!!!

that's why he never said shit again. what a dumb nut sucker.

14. Re: BIG GAY CAR!!!!!!

you obviosly know nothing NISMO did not make the car, Nissan did it is tuned silvia ...please in the future aquire some knoledge before running off your mouth

15. Re: BIG GAY CAR!!!!!!

Cars dont have sexual prefferances.

16. Re: BIG GAY CAR!!!!!!

you ignorant ass fruit. apparently you dont know shit about cars. thats cool but next time its on.

17. Re: BIG GAY CAR!!!!!!

you are gay. I happen to love nissans ever since i drove my friends' old 280. This thing has an excellent amount of power for its 2700 lbs!

18. Re: BIG GAY CAR!!!!!!

Have you ever actually driven ANY of the 240SX's available in North America? Obviously not otherwise you would know that this is one of the best handling cars ever produced for the price. The S13 came with an extremely balanced chassis with almost 50/50 handling. 4 wheel independent suspension, and 4 wheel disc brakes. Does a mustang have 4 wheel ind. suspension? or 4 wheel discs? didn't think so.. it was just a car with too much power produced for the teens of society... hahah and that's why I'm glad that i've never owned one, cause you pay alot for a flogged one, and you pay alot more for one that is relatively nice... i'd rather drive a 240SX and spend $4000 for an SR20 turbo motor, and flog your sorry mustang at the autocross... then ill just go drift around your ass... can you drift your mustang on a track? or just do donuts? :p hahaha
    I'd take an underpowered 240SX over a Stock Mustang 5.0 For the fun factor

19. Re: BIG GAY CAR!!!!!!

amen

20. Re: BIG GAY CAR!!!!!!

Honestly kid, learn about cars will you? This is basically the NISsan MOtors best car other than the SR26DET R34 Skyline GT-R. The SR20DET is my favorite engine of all time and it fits it's shell perfectly being put in a Silvia, this model being an S14 or '93 240sx, is a rear-wheel drive, speed and drift machine. Thank you and please hit the books before you make crude comments.

21. Re:

i agree.thank god hes banned.

22. Re: BIG GAY CAR!!!!!!

Whats an SR26DET? this must be a new engine. Please dont tell people to learn about cars if you yourself dont know what your talking about. I believe you were refering to the RB26DET in the Skyline. S14's came out in 95 son.. Im not trying to be a dick but you also need to hit the books, he made a stupid remark and your only adding to it.

Peace

23. Re: BIG GAY CAR!!!!!!

Mine does. It bones the hell out of female S14's and gets them pregnant, to have little S14's running around.