GT90 Vs GT40

Discussion in '2002 Ford GT40 Concept' started by FerariMaster, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I just wanna know which 1 u like best overall<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: GT90 Vs GT40

idk, there probubly wont be any GT-90 to begain with, and if there was, it would be really expensive<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: GT90 Vs GT40

I like the GT-90 much better only because it totally out performs the GT-40. But if it was ever put into production it would be a hell of alot more expensive than the GT-40.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: GT90 Vs GT40

I would have to say i like the GT40 best. It looks very much like the old one and it is very fast. Plus it is going into production!!!

5. Re: GT90 Vs GT40

Hmmmm.....That's a good one! I've never heard of someone comparing these two!
    For "nowadays" looks, I like the GT40...maybe 10 to 15 years from now I'll like the GT90's design better.

But....I like both of them; if you notice they both have fetures that say that they are both one of Ford's GT lines.The rear side scoops, the front grill, the cowls in the hood. Yup! I like them both...However performance wise I do believe that the GT90 would probably win...but then again I think the GT90 is a whole lot heavier than the GT40...I'm not sure I'll have to get back to you guys on that one!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: GT90 Vs GT40

gt40 = better looks

gt90 = better engine

I'd prob stick with gt40 because 500 bhp is enough, ideally I would love for the gt40 to have the quad-turbo 6.0 litre V-12 engine of the gt90.

7. Re: GT90 Vs GT40

gt40. the gt90 has too much of an engine for so little power it has. im not saying it has no power, im satisfied with it. but why the big engine for so little power?<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: GT90 Vs GT40

"the gt90 has too much of an engine for so little power it has."

Whaaaaa? 720hp out of a 361cid (5.9L) isn't to shabby. The GT-40 is much more realistic and modern.

9. Re: GT90 Vs GT40

Well, the GT90 is a quad-turbo 5.9 V12, so it should be a little faster on the straits. But I would rather have a GT40. It has looks to kill for, is a very well balanced supercar, I can't think of anything that will beat it around a track save for F1 cars or something etc. and will not cost a fortune to make and will be light unlike the GT90.