Had one of these

Discussion in '1970 Pontiac Firebird Formula 400' started by Ungod, Aug 10, 2002.

1. I believe theres only about 12 of these cars left in the united states or something like that, we bought it cheap from some guy who didn't know and sold it for a lot more! =D Wish we kept it though, it was pretty bad condition, need a new carb just to run. Also owned a completely restored show room condition '71 Trans Am with a 455HO over 500 ft-lbs of torque and even on a 3 speed automatic, everything stock.. 1/4 mile in 13 second 0-60 in about 5 seconds

2. Re: Had one of these

I have a Firebird, but obviously not this one. Its a blown 455 with new air filter, new dual exhaust and aluminum heads. It dynoed at 467 hp and 538 ft-lbs torque. It has a black paint job, and a 4 speed manual tranny.

3. Re: Had one of these

Nice...Did you take any pictures of it?

4. Re: Had one of these

this is very sweet...would be awesome to own one of these, I bet you regret like crazy selling yours when you did....a classic Musclecar!

5. Re: Had one of these

I hate my life sometimes. I had a '71 Formula, and had to sell it to make rent. The next month my Roommate screwed me out of the rent, and I got evicted anyway. I lost my baby for nothing. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE THIS CAR!

6. Re: Had one of these

i do hav 1. onlymine is the esprit so it dont have the scoops in the front. it is orange.