Hello? What does everyone think?

Discussion in '1934 Lincoln Model KA' started by McLaren_Man, Aug 9, 2002.

1. So what does everyone think...?<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Hello? What does everyone think?

Here in the good ol' USA, there are too many of them, they are big, obnoctious, and amazingly awesome.

3. Re: Hello? What does everyone think?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Night Rider</i>
    <b>Here in the good ol' USA, there are too many of them, they are big, obnoctious, and amazingly awesome.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yep, bloody cool I live in England though!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Hello? What does everyone think?

Man these things are some of the best off road veihicles ever made!!!!!!!!!!! Proud to be in the USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont think Im dising england becaus there cool too!!!!!!

5. Re: Hello? What does everyone think?

It can climb up a mountain and pass through the Sahara Desert with ease... I think...<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Hello? What does everyone think?

The hummer does have a nice appeal, but i only think that they r awesome when they r totally tricked out. With the system in the trunk, the DVD/PS2 in the headrest, and the 20's.

7. Re: Hello? What does everyone think?

This is badass!<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Hello? What does everyone think?

I'll paraphrase cause i don't exactly have the article in motor trend with me but "with enought ground clearence to drive over a 99 vw bug with out scraping the bumpers, trafic jams become a day of relaxing driving senic routes and angry pedestrians.

every one should have one!!!<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Hello? What does everyone think?

this is the best off road anything in the whole world. nothing beats a hummer. but 1 thing, maybe a possible 4 speed manuel as an option would make it even better

10. Re: Hello? What does everyone think?

one helluva SUV. Big, bulky, tougher than anything. I absolutely love it. Could anyone borrow me some money for one?? or two??

11. Re: Hello? What does everyone think?

yeah what does everyone think about a 4 speed tranny. now that would be even better. i think when they first came out they may have been standard. anyone know for sure?

12. Re: Hello? What does everyone think?

I say Hummer vs. And old APC... this is a monster!! Umm no criuse car tho

13. Re: Hello? What does everyone think?

I think it is great to see some power is this car! 339hp will make this hummer a lot better then others. Well Done!

14. Re: Hello? What does everyone think?

But that heavy hummer ( i love that word ) is not going to be as good as everyone thinks.It may have 339bhp, but it weighs about 2 and a half tons. If that thing tried to climb a mountain it would get a hernia.

15. Re: Hello? What does everyone think?

ok.............this thing is scary........

16. Re: Hello? What does everyone think?

all hummers look the same... they all look like a box truck and it looks stupid

17. Re: Hello? What does everyone think?

It's like a tank. Nice that original body style didn't change much like the H2. I don't like the H2. Too different.

18. Re: Hello? What does everyone think?

That vortec makes it better for street use because more horsepower means it wont be asslow as before. Yes still slow but not as slow.<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: Hello? What does everyone think?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from iluvcamaro</i>
    <b>It's like a tank. Nice that original body style didn't change much like the H2. I don't like the H2. Too different.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Yea! Now it only Needs and M-60-MachineGun comming out from the roof
    and two Rocket Launchers Bulging out of the side!
    Then Ill Buy it!!
    Screw running over people!
    blow em up!<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: Hello? What does everyone think?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from goodcars</i>
    <b>this is the best off road anything in the whole world. nothing beats a hummer. but 1 thing, maybe a possible 4 speed manuel as an option would make it even better</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

This Car was intended to hull some heavy loads!
    And thats why it has like an 8liter Engine
    HorsePower Dosnt pull loads, Torque Pulls Loads(hp at low RPM)
    And Torque Is made through Big-Ass-Engines
    Thats why Trucks are so Big!<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: Hello? What does everyone think?

It doesn't get any better than this!!! The army rely's on them in afganistan, lets rely on them to get our groceries and avioding traffic jams, I read that this one guy owned one of the H1 originals and when the poeple saw him in thier mirrors the signaled out of the lane because its so intimadating.

That guy who said they are dumb is and @$$!!! Heresa picto drool at.<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: Hello? What does everyone think?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from camaro73084</i>
    <b>all hummers look the same... they all look like a box truck and it looks stupid</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

they look better then your shitty camaro<!-- Signature -->