Hennessey Venom GT

Discussion in 'American Cars' started by F50Fanatic, Feb 18, 2010.

1. I like the GTM design more, but the SL-C is a better car all-around.

2. Very Nice!

3. I'm curious as to what engines could be used in the SL-C, but love them both equally well.

4. It can use a variety of engines. I'm not sure if it can handle a V12, but the LSx isn't the only V8 available. RCR built one with a twin turbo Lexus V8.

5. stupid limo lotus with a bigger engine and some superchargers...

6. hai w00t

7. 20krpm.

9. Better than any Koenigsshit.

10. #260 F50Fanatic, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    http://www.autoblog.com/2011/08/15/hennessey-venom-gt-to-make-official-u-s-debut-at-monterey/

Hennessey has announced that it will show off its Venom GT on Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at
    the McCall's Motorworks Revival during the Pebble Beach weekend, which will take place at the Monterey Jet Center. Of course, we've seen various images of the car along with a few videos thrown in for good measure, but the Texas-based company says this is the car's first official unveiling in the U.S. after making an appearance at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in the UK.

In any case, who are we to shun an invitation to gaze upon the glorious Venom GT? With 1,200 horsepower, a 0-60 time of 2.5 seconds and a top speed estimated at 267 miles per hour, this is one supercar that we're more than happy to drool over. See the first car delivered to a customer in our attached high-res image gallery, and click past the break for a brief press release.

11. #261 Porsche addict, Aug 16, 2011
    Looks nice in Yellow. Seems like they changed some details on the exterior too.

12. Nice Lotus, what special edition is that? Does it have a cup holder?

13. #263 Porsche addict, Aug 16, 2011
  14. they didn't even try and make it a little bit different from an exige.

15. Its the fat edition.

16. Does a european designed and built car become American when a fat scam artist drops an obscene engine into it?

Oh yeah, shelby cobra / ford GT40 / etc .. I forgot!

17. lol

18. and yet the reverse happins in europe

maserati bi-tubro steals the beautiful and classic american chrysler car JSUT BECAUSE it had some shitty italien engine in it!!

19. WoW? Cool!

20. Wow! Cool!

21. No. World of Warcraft is not cool.
    Go back to sleep.