hennesy viper

Discussion in '1993 McLaren F1 GTR' started by mclarenlm4ever, Aug 10, 2002.

1. is this a dodge viper,or a company trying to jock off of dodge viper.????<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: hennesy viper

They modify the Dodge Viper.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: hennesy viper

Hennesy modifies mostly Vipers (some Vettes) to give them ridiculously high performance numbers. Hennesy is to Viper what Calloway is to Vettes or Saleen is to Mustang or SLP is to Firebird, RUF to Porsche, etc<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: hennesy viper

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from AllMakesCombined</i>
    <b>Hennesy modifies mostly Vipers (some Vettes) to give them ridiculously high performance numbers. Hennesy is to Viper what Calloway is to Vettes or Saleen is to Mustang or SLP is to Firebird, RUF to Porsche, etc</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->ruf isnt a tuner its a undependent company

5. Re: hennesy viper

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ferrari F40 GTE</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from AllMakesCombined</i>
    <b>Hennesy modifies mostly Vipers (some Vettes) to give them ridiculously high performance numbers. Hennesy is to Viper what Calloway is to Vettes or Saleen is to Mustang or SLP is to Firebird, RUF to Porsche, etc</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->ruf isnt a tuner its a undependent company</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    an independent company that tunes Porsche<!-- Signature -->