hey this car kinda reminds of the car that i smoked a huge blunt

Discussion in '2002 Laraki Fulgura Concept' started by pimpmoney0322, Aug 9, 2002.

1. hahaha i was so stoned.

2. Re: hey this car kinda reminds of the car that i smoked a huge b

yea you wish!

3. Re: hey this car kinda reminds of the car that i smoked a huge b

You're blunt has A V-12 Engine, sweet ass styling and goes 205 mph? That is one weird blunt.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: hey this car kinda reminds of the car that i smoked a huge b

You know mr pimpmoney, if you want to prove to us that you're a dumbass, you can just go out and say it and we'll believe you.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: hey this car kinda reminds of the car that i smoked a huge b

Dont tempt him.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: hey this car kinda reminds of the car that i smoked a huge b

What a moron. With a name like pimpmonkey, he's probably just one of those stupid 13 year old kids who can't spell and think drugs are the shit. The only reason they're on this site is to promote their habits to the superior and eventual dominators of the planet Earth: the gearheads! *evil laugh* LOL...<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: hey this car kinda reminds of the car that i smoked a huge b

Now wasn't that a stupid post I just made... OK I've vented now, I can go back to talking about cars...<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: hey this car kinda reminds of the car that i smoked a huge b

I am sorry that I enjoy the finer things in life, such as an expensive car and a good smoke. Can't a man enjoy a nice blunt in his Ferrari 360, tell people about it, and not get yell at. Shame on all of you.

9. Re: hey this car kinda reminds of the car that i smoked a huge b

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from pimpmoney0322</i>
    <b>I am sorry that I enjoy the finer things in life, such as an expensive car and a good smoke. Can't a man enjoy a nice blunt in his Ferrari 360, tell people about it, and not get yell at. Shame on all of you. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

"Hey kids, I have hundreds of thousands of dollars to spend on a Ferrari, but I have nothing interesting whatsoever going on in my life other than to go and get myself stoned. I might end up in jail for it, but hey, not like I have anything to lose huh?"

10. Re: hey this car kinda reminds of the car that i smoked a huge b

if you're lying pimpmoney then ur gay and shut up-if ur not-HIT THAT REEFA!!!
    hit it and drive in that hot car!

11. Re: hey this car kinda reminds of the car that i smoked a huge b

I think it's supposed to impress us..<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: hey this car kinda reminds of the car that i smoked a huge b

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from pimpmoney0322</i>
    <b>I am sorry that I enjoy the finer things in life, such as an expensive car and a good smoke. Can't a man enjoy a nice blunt in his Ferrari 360, tell people about it, and not get yell at. Shame on all of you. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    ->
    if you really owned a Ferrari 360 I don't think you would come here and brag about smoking other cars out there ...
    you sound too ignorant for a Ferrari owner really...<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: hey this car kinda reminds of the car that i smoked a huge b

I guess no one here has a funny bone. It was suppose to be a joke you assholes. Laugh a little it makes you feel good. HaHaHa

14. Re: hey this car kinda reminds of the car that i smoked a huge b

ok he was lying, like i said, if ur lying just shut up

15. Re: hey this car kinda reminds of the car that i smoked a huge b

What in all hell is so wrong with getting high. I'd rather be around people who are high all the time that alkies. Stoners are freindly. Alkies will phuk you up if don't watch your mouth. The only diff is that the government tried to ban alchohol and failed, where as the really clamped down immediatly on weed.

Not that I believe this.<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: hey this car kinda reminds of the car that i smoked a huge b

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from sparetire</i>
    <b>What in all hell is so wrong with getting high. I'd rather be around people who are high all the time that alkies. Stoners are freindly. Alkies will phuk you up if don't watch your mouth. The only diff is that the government tried to ban alchohol and failed, where as the really clamped down immediatly on weed.

Not that I believe this.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Thank you. I am a stoner and here are some straight facts:

Deaths from Ciggarettes: about 3000 a day.
    Deaths from alchaol: 500 A day
    Deaths from weed 9not counting the stupid shit you do when you are on it) 1 and he smoked like a pound in an hour.<!-- Signature -->