(Highly Modified) RX 7 vs (Highly Modified) Supra vs(Highly Modi

Discussion in '1993 Mazda RX-7 JM1FD' started by elbato22, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Which do you think is better and in what order? This would be my order.

1. RX 7
    2. Supra
    3. S2000(personally don't like it.Overpriced!)
    4. WRX (personaly don't like it.Its to ugly!!!)

2. Re: (Highly Modified) RX 7 vs (Highly Modified) Supra vs(Highly

The RX-7 is faster than the Supra. So I have been told and I am sure the Supra could take the S2000 and the WRX.

3. Re: (Highly Modified) RX 7 vs (Highly Modified) Supra vs(Highly

the s2000 will get shat all over cos of its limited tuning potential all thanks to the #$%#in factory airbox, and i dont know why it cant be removed.
    1. Rx7
    2.Supra
    3.rex
    4.s2000<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: (Highly Modified) RX 7 vs (Highly Modified) Supra vs(Highly

I THINK DA S2000 IS OVER PRICED TOO. BUT HERE IS MY ORDER.

1) RX7>CUZ OF THE ENGINE.
    2) SUPRA>I LOVE MA CAR.
    3) S2000 > SHIT IS WACK.
    4) WRX> UGLY AND WACK.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: (Highly Modified) RX 7 vs (Highly Modified) Supra vs(Highly

No way! My order would be this;
    1) Skyline R-34
    2) Supra RZ
    3) RX-7

My opinion is that the skyline is one of the most whuppaassss cars ever and would cream most cars.

6. Re: (Highly Modified) RX 7 vs (Highly Modified) Supra vs(Highly

gees dont u guys no nething

1.supra
    2.rexy
    3.rx7

7. Re: (Highly Modified) RX 7 vs (Highly Modified) Supra vs(Highly

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from NoFear1800</i>
    <b>The RX-7 is faster than the Supra. So I have been told and I am sure the Supra could take the S2000 and the WRX.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Youve been told wrong. Under extensive mods the ruggedness of the supra's engine becomes vital. The wankel doesnt have this. One engine overheat in the rotary engine usually leads to replacement of the motor. Stock, supras are faster and under extreme mods its anyones game, although the supra's engine will hold out longer. <!-- Signature -->

8. Re: (Highly Modified) RX 7 vs (Highly Modified) Supra vs(Highly

How in the hell would anybody know which one would win?!?! Highly Modified?!... you don't know how much that is, or how much for each car... Since everybody has watched "The Fast and The Furious," everybody thinks that the RX-7 and the Supra are the fastest street cars in the world!! Wrong, any car can be extremely fast. These cars are just easier and may look a little better. So i say there is no way to tell which one would win... there is countless ways to beef up and engine... and it isn't just an engine, aerodynamics play a huge role in racing as well. So you can't judge which car would win, any of these cars could the best with the right precision.

9. Re: (Highly Modified) RX 7 vs (Highly Modified) Supra vs(Highly

MY RACE ORDER
    1.GTR SKLINE NuR
    2.Supra
    3.Rx7
    4.Lotus Elise type 72
    5.s2000
    6.WRX
    7.Pinto
    8.viper 800tt

HA

LOTUS ELISE FOREVER!!!

10. Re: (Highly Modified) RX 7 vs (Highly Modified) Supra vs(Highly

I THInk da supra is first then the RX-7 then the wrx then the s2000

11. Re: (Highly Modified) RX 7 vs (Highly Modified) Supra vs(Highly

RX7. It is light, streetable and has many different ways to mod.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: (Highly Modified) RX 7 vs (Highly Modified) Supra vs(Highly

I dont want to diss any supra or s2000 or whatever. I've use to own a 1984 Celica Supra(first car) This is the greatest car to come out of Japan. GREAT ENGINE, great styling for its age and overall great performance. But Like a cool 16 yr old, I wanted to race my friends. And one of my friends had a rx-7 GTU. I thought i had the definate win with a inline 6 and he with a rotary. Of course we lined up and damn i got wipped to sh*t. I swear I was red all over. I started to study the Rx-7 and its engine. Wow this thing is cool, so I bought one. A 1994 R1. Got new parts, intercooler, new icu, cool new body kit(have to impress the ladies) and a single turbo intallation. My 7 is pushing around 450. I want to get it dynoed and see what it really is. I go for the Rx-7 all the way, I've never lost. I wont ever lose. I spent around $4,400 in total for parts in the car. And thats cheap when you think of the horsepower you get. Im running mid/high 11's. I bet with slicks I can get 10's. Dont underestimate the Rotary engine. Might look little but this thing is ferocious. No more pistons for me.
    Haven
    p.s. in every drag competition theres always been a rotary vs. piston race...I assure you, Rotary never lost.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: (Highly Modified) RX 7 vs (Highly Modified) Supra vs(Highly

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from jamesbond007</i>
    <b>How in the hell would anybody know which one would win?!?! Highly Modified?!... you don't know how much that is, or how much for each car... Since everybody has watched "The Fast and The Furious," everybody thinks that the RX-7 and the Supra are the fastest street cars in the world!! Wrong, any car can be extremely fast. These cars are just easier and may look a little better. So i say there is no way to tell which one would win... there is countless ways to beef up and engine... and it isn't just an engine, aerodynamics play a huge role in racing as well. So you can't judge which car would win, any of these cars could the best with the right precision.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Truly the smartest comment in this forum. what the heck is "Highly modified"? do we know what actually has been done? this is retarded. all those cars are fast, but we have no idea because there are no limits in tuning. no I don't want to hear another thing. whichever car you think would win, go buy it, tune it and prove it to us.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: (Highly Modified) RX 7 vs (Highly Modified) Supra vs(Highly

The RX has nothing to prove when racing supras. Check out the G-Force challenge where an RX with around 300 HP dusted 2 supras with around 700 HP among other cars in all 3 events. The RX won on the skidpad, slalom and track lap time. The cosworth, skyline some VWs and a few other cars got beat by the RX and if you don't believe me you can look it up or buy the movie and see it for yourself.