hit by an ugly train

Discussion in '2001 Nissan GT-R Concept' started by w1628, Aug 10, 2002.

1. What is nissan thinking....? This Should qualify as shame to the GT-R name. This is the one of ugliest things i've ever seen, other than Jeff Gordon's ex..

2. Re: hit by an ugly train

Concepts will change when it comes production time!!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: hit by an ugly train

This seriously needs to follow in the r34's footsteps.

4. Re: hit by an ugly train

I guess the coming R35 will even be uglier than this

5. Re: hit by an ugly train

if it gets more uglier than this, nissan can watch as all their possible sales and money goes down the drain, not to mention reputation. This GT-R looks really quite bad, the R34 looks mad, aggressive, and follows from 31,32,33, and now "this". A year ago i saw a pic of the R35 GT-R and it looksed more aggressive than the R34, make that CAR!!!
    And yes looks DEFINATLY DO COUNT. it's not being ricea, just a nice car not a confused rounded off one.
    Later<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: hit by an ugly train

THIS IS A SEXY CAR... IT HAS BETTER AREODYNAMICS THEN THE r34.

so all you haters, sushhh!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: hit by an ugly train

hey 180SX can u give us some links to the R35 concept i wanna see it, oh and hey did u guys notice something about this new GT-R concept, left hand drive steering wheel, so the U.S.A might get a Skyline on the next version. YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Re: hit by an ugly train

I HOPE THIS IS ONLY A BAD DREAM!! THIS IS NOT THE FUTURE SKYLINE!THIS IS NOT THE FUTURE SKYLINE!THIS IS NOT THE FUTURE SKYLINE!THIS IS NOT THE FUTURE SKYLINE!THIS IS NOT THE FUTURE SKYLINE!THIS IS NOT THE FUTURE SKYLINE!

9. Re: hit by an ugly train

I think that this car looks pretty damn good, better than yo mama

10. Re: hit by an ugly train

Nissan I hope you are reading these posts!!! Almost everyone says this car is ugly, and personally, a HUGE fan of skylines(look at the name), I think they're right. I love Skylines, but if this is the new Skyline, I might just have to find a new favorite car!!!

11. Re: hit by an ugly train

Nissan messed this up, If they have made the R-35 like my avatar, it would be much better

12. Re: hit by an ugly train

Everyone who likes skylines for what they are hates this design, Nissan better drop it and go for another one.

13. Re: hit by an ugly train

your avatar is a done up s15 200sx isnt it?

im confused

u changed ur avatar i am going to assume

14. Re: hit by an ugly train

your a #%$. its not ugly. you sound like my parents you dumbass, "the old ones better"get with the times you dumbass. the skyline's label are the best cars coming out of japan and the new one is obviously the best.

15. #15 analcornhusker2, May 11, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: hit by an ugly train

No, go check on www.conceptcarz.com

There should be an R35 concept, it and the R34 looks alike