Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Signat

Discussion in '2001 HSV Senator Signature' started by Holden Nut, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from HeXeN</i>
    <b>this car is a peice of fukin shit....its prolly cos its made in aussie
    the all the fukin holdens look the same
    ss,hsv,clubsport...aussies are fuk wits and thay cant come up with different models

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Okay c*ckhead go and find a car that is as luxurious, comfortable, good looking and as quick as this one for $75,000. If what you're saying is right I suppose Germans must be fuk wits too for making the 6 or 7 cars in the BMW 5 series look the same. I think not...you dropkick.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Holden Nut</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from HeXeN</i>
    ss,hsv,clubsport...aussies are fuk wits and thay cant come up with different models

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Okay c*ckhead go and find a car that is as luxurious, comfortable, good looking and as quick as this one for $75,000. If what you're saying is right I suppose Germans must be fuk wits too for making the 6 or 7 cars in the BMW 5 series look the same. I think not...you dropkick.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Damn, you got to burn this guy. I wanted to do that.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

this car kicks a$$

4. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

This car may kick ass but who the f*ck can affort to buy it at the asking price of over $90,000 i live in AUS and have seen ONLY 2 on the roads in Victoria. The Ford TE50 at $66,000 is much more affordable and just as high a perfomer.

i may sound like a Ford person BUT im all Holden

5. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

Why spend over 90000 for a car like this? It's just a cheap car with powerful engine. Most peopel would rather spend the money into some higher class cars like Mercedes and BMW. They may not be as fast as this car, but sure they are more high class and comfortable than this!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Qubeley</i>
    <b>Why spend over 90000 for a car like this? It's just a cheap car with powerful engine. Most peopel would rather spend the money into some higher class cars like Mercedes and BMW. They may not be as fast as this car, but sure they are more high class and comfortable than this!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

have u eva been in 1 of these, their luxury to the max. with a bit of performance.

7. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Dodge Viper GTSR Concept 2000</i>
    <b>This car may kick ass but who the f*ck can affort to buy it at the asking price of over $90,000 i live in AUS and have seen ONLY 2 on the roads in Victoria. The Ford TE50 at $66,000 is much more affordable and just as high a perfomer.

i may sound like a Ford person BUT im all Holden</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

But the TE50 is not this cars competitor. Its the Clubsport or Clubsport R8 that competes with the TE50 not the Senator

8. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Qubeley</i>
    <b>Why spend over 90000 for a car like this? It's just a cheap car with powerful engine. Most peopel would rather spend the money into some higher class cars like Mercedes and BMW. They may not be as fast as this car, but sure they are more high class and comfortable than this!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Piss off if you think that these cars arent luxury then your wrong. I reckon they look a lot neater then the BMWs and i bet BMWs dont have big comfy bucket seats. The only difference is probly that BMWs and Mercs Have more room. But then again some people would buy BMWs, Mercs and Audis cuz usually women ( not trying to be sexist ) would rather a high class high performancecar.

9. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

These cars are very luxurious. Also its the 300kw versions that sell for $90,000. THe 255kw ones are about $70,000

10. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

this car is a peice of fukin shit....its prolly cos its made in aussie

11. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BaRRa</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Holden Nut</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from HeXeN</i>

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Okay c*ckhead go and find a car that is as luxurious, comfortable, good looking and as quick as this one for $75,000. If what you're saying is right I suppose Germans must be fuk wits too for making the 6 or 7 cars in the BMW 5 series look the same. I think not...you dropkick.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Damn, you got to burn this guy. I wanted to do that.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Feel free to give it to him!<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

Quote from HeXeN
    this car is a peice of fukin shit....its prolly cos its made in aussie

And what crappy country do you come from?

13. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

cheap luxury, i bet it still comes with a cassette player(tools 4 cave men, sheesh)!

14. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

Probably, but the CD stacker is my choice, but you can have your cassette player if you like.

15. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

how come in other countries like japan or america their car has all that high tech shit like GPS and mp3 players while what we get in australia is all that standard crap and they cost way more expensive too

16. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

Cost and marketing maybe? Since most of that stuff is made in Japan it will be available for cheaper. Maybe there isn't that much demand for those things in cars.

17. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

And if you need the stuff so bad why don't you just buy it?

18. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

nah, i'm just saying how crap this country is when it comes to buying an import car, damn its cheaper to buy a skyline in NZ than in australia

19. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

It doesn't just stop at import cars. Isn't Australia always the last to get new technology and equipment?

20. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

dunno, but my guess is yes

21. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

My mum wants 1 of these

22. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

oh no, bad choice

23. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

No good choice

24. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

good choice, NOT!