Holy Schit - Fack dat schit

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by z28vette, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Dutch tv commenter reaction to Max Verstappen's awesome save. :nut

https://streamable.com/6z84

Edit: Massive disappointment at :nut not working anymore. :(

2. Didn't know people were still that excited about F1.

3. Max Verstappen is an amazing new talent to watch.

4. I don't even know when the races are. Which is a shame, because for the first time in many years I actually get a channel that broadcasts them.

5. THERES BEAR CUM THERES BEAR CUM THERES BEAR CUM!!!!!!THERES BEAR CUM THERES BEAR CUM THERES BEAR CUM!!!!!!

Baklava likes this.
  6. Downloading the race now, no spoilers plz
    But because I'm a grown up that means I just won't look here in this thread until I'm done watching

7. Im not really the biggest f1 there is, but jesus fucking christ that race was amazing.

8. really enjoyed that, he's very much like his dad in the rain, which is a very good thing

9. Can you please share where you downloaded it from?

10. racingfor.me

11. Thanks, bro. My usual torrents have crapped out recently.

Oh, it is invite only. You bastard. :(

12. I'll dump it in my dropbox later so you can get it from there, expect a pm tonight

13. I love you.

14. Man Jos was so fun to watch overachieving in those shitty arrows. His son is just like him but with a legit chance of driving for a top team in the near future

MooSquad likes this.
  15. If anyone else wants to see the race (english, sky sports w/ martin brundle et al.) I still have it in share, just pm

16. That Max Verstappen charge from 16th place to 3rd was godlike. He's had the most exciting year since at least 2010...