HONDA wannabe! Chevrolet can't design!

Discussion in '2001 Chevrolet Malibu Cruiser Concept' started by MALIBU Type R, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: HONDA wannabe! Chevrolet can't design!

sorry but this is still a badd ass malibu u cant deny that

2. Re: HONDA wannabe! Chevrolet can't design!

Chevy dont want to be honda because all they would have left is......ummmm.....ahhhhhhh......well nothing because eveything they make is faster and better than hondas.<!-- Signature -->

3. This is just not fit. Chevy doesn't need to mix Skyline and HONDA civic together. God, Chevy got no pride!!! Try to copy AZNs and lower the car! skilled driver will never use auto transmission, What! Chevy think American are too stupid to use manual! I don't think so.
    Can't Chevy design some thing with own taste!! <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: HONDA wannabe! Chevrolet can't design!

Are you kidding,they can design,look at all the cars that are in production. I'm hoping htey will put the Chevrolet Cavalier 220 sport nto production.

5. Re: HONDA wannabe! Chevrolet can't design!

GM used this concept at the SEMA show to appeal to younger buyers who supe up cars like Civic's and Accord's. The body kit is very streamlined, and it looks a hell of a lot better than the messy, over-styled body kits that people put on Civics. As for the four speed auto, the stock Malibu only comes in a four speed transmission.

As for American drivers not knowing how to drive stick. More than half of the "supped" up Civic's are automatic transmission EX models. <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: HONDA wannabe! Chevrolet can't design!

R U FUCKING CRAZY. that car is hot as hell. i have a bagged malibu and my shit is hot as hell. this car would beat the shit out of any honda, v-tech or whatever and its only an automatic. u need to stop hating, what u drive? probally nothing cock sucka! go get a bus pass<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: HONDA wannabe! Chevrolet can't design!

First of all Malibu are not slow, they are a little on the heavy side, thats it. They have good styling. At least chevy can design their own body styles, they don't need Litte Japanese people Designing it for them. Second of all, This Malibu Kicks ass! 3.5 Turbo V6, You will NEVER find that in an f'n civic ex, dx, lx, suxass whatever. Everyone and their grandmother has an f'n civic. They also are the most boring body styling whatsoever. At least the Malibu has some style to it. You don't need to buy a 700 dollar body kit to make it look cool. As for me, I own a 1998 Malibu Ls. It is Green, And I can beat civics left and right. Mine is stock. Imagine how fast it could be if I put the same amount of Money into The Malibu as you do for your Civic. My car would KILL YOU!!<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: HONDA wannabe! Chevrolet can't design!

The Japanese cars are the real crap in this country. Chevy has its own taste and designs and makes cars alot better than those Japanese tin can pieces of cheap crap. And I pity you fools that think 4 cylinder cars are fast and those stupid wing wing mufflers yall put on that crap. All I gotta say is if you ever see a v8 chevy coming along the side of you, hold back, because if you even try to race that your gonna be put to shame.KEEP THE JAP CRAP IN JAPAN.....

9. Re: HONDA wannabe! Chevrolet can't design!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from civic people</i>
    <b>This is just not fit. Chevy doesn't need to mix Skyline and HONDA civic together. God, Chevy got no pride!!! Try to copy AZNs and lower the car! skilled driver will never use auto transmission, What! Chevy think American are too stupid to use manual! I don't think so.
    Can't Chevy design some thing with own taste!! </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah, it's for people like you who dont know what theyre talkin about is why they put autos in Jap kick @$$ cars<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: HONDA wannabe! Chevrolet can't design!

Your just #$%#n' jealous that Honda couldn't come up w/ a design like this!! what the hell do u think that honda puts thos body-kits on the cars stock? ur stupid as shit. Thi is a very nice car, i would drive this anyday. all the ricers think that the 2 Chevy models( this and the sweet ass cavy) are trying to be like honda? how the hell are they trying to be like honda??? i would take this over a lot of jap cars. but maybe not my sweet ass 240sx.

11. Re: HONDA wannabe! Chevrolet can't design!

This car looks like the European Honda Accord , very basic design.

12. Re: HONDA wannabe! Chevrolet can't design!

This car is so gay. The reason why kids started suping up the civic is because it was cheap and if you do the right stuff to it, it performs like a dream. And if you havent driven my old Civic with 400hp, another 100hp shot of NOS, custom headers, and pretty much anything you can think all coming from a V-TEC dont start talking crap because i can almost gurantee that if you drove it you would love it. And my civic has put Vipers to shame and it would rape the ass off this peice of crap. So american car companys sould just stay out of the import auto scene. <!-- Signature -->

13. Re: HONDA wannabe! Chevrolet can't design!

Yea this is a bad ass car, but to the dude thats talkin shit about imports and V8 chevys kickin the shit out of them is bullshit. Don't get my wrong I love chevys and have had a Lumina(1990), Cavlier(1996) and a Malibu(1998). I still have the Malibu and love it but I aslo have an Eclipse GST. I've raced around in my Malibu and kicked the hell out of little hondas and all but when I drive my Eclipse them V8s have to bow down cause I kick the shit out of them all the time. The little Z28 Cameros that think they are big shit driving around there stock V8 really get schooled when they pull up next to me. So power to chevy and all but I still love the imports. Don't talk shit about what you don't know about!

14. Re: HONDA wannabe! Chevrolet can't design!

Malibu sucks, although I must admit this particular make looks
    nice. but chevy is started to get too cheap, they went from cheap to way too cheap, destroy Prizm!!!!!!!!!!

ELCam71

Shout out to ELCamino owners....

Their is no better truck!!!!!!!!!

15. Re: HONDA wannabe! Chevrolet can't design!

CHEVY is the shit, and they are not trying to be honda. I have seen many a good import in my day, but none of them have been hondas. honda sucks balls. Chevrolet is just trying to apeal to the street racing scene with this car. They are not trying to be anything, just trying to catch attention of a different market. I have many friends who love Jap shit and all of them looked at this and drooled. So who ever thinks that car is trying to be a honda has their head up thier ass.

16. Re: HONDA wannabe! Chevrolet can't design!

sweet. just sweet. its not all souped up to the max but its got a little power(compared to 4 bangers) and looks great. it just comes to prove that chevrolet can design some bad@$$ cars out of the blue. i bet the younger croud loves this.<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: HONDA wannabe! Chevrolet can't design!

one difference. chevys take unleaded, hondas, uncle bens 89 octane.

18. Re: HONDA wannabe! Chevrolet can't design!

What the hell you talking about you dumb ass mother #$%#er. You got some nerve saying that chevy is a honda wannabe. Boy I shod come over there and ***** slap you right now.

19. Re: HONDA wannabe! Chevrolet can't design!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from civic people</i>
    <b>This is just not fit. Chevy doesn't need to mix Skyline and HONDA civic together. God, Chevy got no pride!!! Try to copy AZNs and lower the car! skilled driver will never use auto transmission, What! Chevy think American are too stupid to use manual! I don't think so.
    Can't Chevy design some thing with own taste!! </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

WHO WOULD ACTUALLY WANNA COPY HONDA???? GET IT TOGETHER MAN! IT EVEN MAKES ME FEEL SICK TRYIN TO LOOK AT CHEVY GO WITH A HONDA STYLE......

20. Re: HONDA wannabe! Chevrolet can't design!

Did someone #$%# you in the ear!!!!!!! If you don't know anything about cars don't post on this site OK! This nothing like a honda its a V6 "turbo" RWD , hondas are Naturaly aspirated front wheel drive cars (most of them)

21. Re: HONDA wannabe! Chevrolet can't design!

TOTAL HONDA WANNABE, HE CEHVY KNOWS IT, HONDAS SELL MORE THAN THEM, NOT TRUCKS RETARDS, CARS. THIS THING LOOKS LIKE A DROPPED ACCORD WITH SOME DIFFERENT HEAD LIGHTS AND THE TAILS LOOK LIKE THE G5 CIVICS. OH MAYAN HAVE YOU SEEN THAT CAVALIER TOO. CIVIC BITTER. HOW BOUT THAT OTHER NEW CAR CHEVY COMING OUT WITH THE BOREEGO OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT. TOYOTA WANNABE WITH A SUBARU ENGINE IN IT. CHEVY IS FINALLY GETTIN SMART AND REALIZING THAT JAPANESE ENGINEERING IS THE KEY TO SUCESS. <!-- Signature -->

22. #22 The El Man, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: HONDA wannabe! Chevrolet can't design!

This car looks well smart. You guys cleary dont have a clue.

As most of you have pointed out the one bad thing bout it is the Auto Trans. However the day a Major car manufactor like Chevy or Honda release a car looking like this is the day I stop drinking Del Monte.

Hmmm............. Del Monte!

See more ace cars at

http://lameroad.topcities.com

Lewis<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: HONDA wannabe! Chevrolet can't design!

ok lets see here you think that chevy is copying honda
    well what about honda copying the focuses basic design to the civic
    anyway i feel that this car is a great improvement over the stock version and i would drive it anyday
    hope the put it on the market so compete with nissans good looking family cars

24. Re: HONDA wannabe! Chevrolet can't design!

This car is tight, I'd like to see Honda come with something like this, they can't, all there cars are the same. A civic is nothing if its not a v-tech, thats all honda has is the v-tech ,whoopty doo. hey civic people, take a look at a real car.

25. Re: HONDA wannabe! Chevrolet can't design!

first off civic people you can suck my F.U.C.k.ing dick you dont know shit dont talk about american cars if you can't even speak proper english. first learn that american cars can and will whip hondas ass.then learn english so i can understand you while you say sorry for being so stupid about saying that hondas are better than chevys. this car is not even close to honda. i copy honda styling about once a day i drop it in the pot and flosh it away because its shit just like hondas. Chevrolet is the shit you cant F.U.C.K with american cars.