HONDA wannabe! Chevrolet can't design!

Discussion in '2001 Chevrolet Malibu Cruiser Concept' started by MALIBU Type R, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: HONDA wannabe! Chevrolet can't design!

THis Is a Sweet ass car no matter what. I saw this car at the 2000 LA auto show and was all over it. THe body stylin and the whole setup of this ride make it clean.
    This is a bad ass malibu!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: HONDA wannabe! Chevrolet can't design!

I'd take this over those gutless civics that i see much too often!!! so if it IS a copy which i dont think it is at all, it is an improvement! now i have seen some nice civics and accords that would no doubt blow this malibu away but those ones cost waay more than this would and they dont look half as good! Anyone know if that body kit is for sale seperate or was it just made specially for that car?

3. #28 Cash ()oney, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  4. Re: HONDA wannabe! Chevrolet can't design!

congratualtions to Chevy. they made a V6 Turbo that still doesn't beat one of Honda's N/A Inline 4's. take a look at the S2000 ladies.

5. Re: HONDA wannabe! Chevrolet can't design!

This isn't an f-ing Honda wannabe. No Honda I know of comes stock with euro lights and ground effects, do u?...didn't think so. It's about time that they came out with their own design. Your probly just uptight cuz all the cars will look the same and none will have a distinction between them like all the civics and crap do. I had a chance at an eclipse GS or my TransAm and almost went for the eclipse. Then I thought, I could put over 100 grand into an import and make it just as fast if not faster then my car and look just as nice, or put about 10 grand into mine and still have it faster and looking better then any other import out there. I wounld buy this car cuz all I got left to do is put money into the engine. Just one bad thing.....every car like this will look the same and some want their own car to be different.

6. Re: HONDA wannabe! Chevrolet can't design!

This isn't an f-ing Honda wannabe. No Honda I know of comes stock with euro lights and ground effects, do u?...didn't think so. It's about time that they came out with their own design. Your probly just uptight cuz all the cars will look the same and none will have a distinction between them like all the civics and crap do. I had a chance at an eclipse GS or my TransAm and almost went for the eclipse. Then I thought, I could put over 100 grand into an import and make it just as fast if not faster then my car and look just as nice, or put about 10 grand into mine and still have it faster and looking better then any other import out there. I wounld buy this car cuz all I got left to do is put money into the engine. Just one bad thing.....every car like this will look the same and some want their own car to be different.

7. Re: HONDA wannabe! Chevrolet can't design!

dude what are you talking about this is a phat ride whether auto or stick, look at it. Its a nice low sleek ride with nice rims and a turbo engine whats wrong with that

8. Re: now whos gonna buy this

Honestly i really didn't want to post up here becuase i know allmost all there is is igrnorance everywhere, i dont think ive read on intelligent post. Yes this car is a Honda wannabe. Sorry but it is. Where do you think they got the idea. Although leave it to Chevy to screw up a good idea, "um.. well we can paint the engine block orange and paint the car puke green and slam it so it cant drive nearly anywhere and well put euro tail lights on it, and well slap a turbo on it, and well put a body kit on it, im sure the kids will like it". Please. Oh yea and a turbo V6 with 230hp, HA, thats a joke my inline 4 gets 200 stock and after intake exhaust and a fuel comp im lookin at about 230. And a Honda V6 the 3.2 liter gets 270hp with no turbo. Oh yea this is better than a Honda..... keep sayin that maybe youll believe it one day.

9. Re: HONDA wannabe! Chevrolet can't design!

I don't know if Malibu's can kick chevy's asses. But i can tell you that the the guy posted above me is a gay ass. Chevy hasn't been into the hondda shit because its all just gotten popular after fast and furiuous. They are just now starting to market there.Had they started with the v6 turbocharger pussy shit pre fast and furious we'd be way more advanced than Honda in that category. Honda's aren't bad for mom's and children. Although people who are serious about fixing them up, can actually make quite a nice car.

10. Re: HONDA wannabe! Chevrolet can't design!

i meant Hondas not chevys.

11. Re: HONDA wannabe! Chevrolet can't design!

I meant honda not chevy. So don't go off on a tangent, ya gay *****.

12. Re: HONDA wannabe! Chevrolet can't design!

Awsome ass malibu.