How long do you think the USA will last?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by valcom111t, Nov 28, 2004.

1. I think in the next 100 years we should bomb those dirt farmers off the face of the planet.

2. depends. COule get better or worse. It changes every day. So I think it would be gradual for a while.

3. nah, just let them be independent. theyll last 5 days, or until the last of them starves to death.

4. They are by far the most retarded group of people ever to be affiliated with the US. I love how they complain about a US navy bombing range that takes up a small part of the island and has never had a single accident or death except when stupid people protested by running onto the range during live fire training.

Earlier this year the US Navy agreed to stop using it as a bombing range. As such they closed up the base and took their personel, and their money home. All of a sudden the Puerto Ricans started crying that they were out millions of dollars per month. What did they think? That we were going to give them money for nothing?

Puerto Ricans don’t get money for nothing until they float over to the US in old tires to mooch off the welfare system. Give me the Arabs, at least they work when they get here.