how much is this $$$$???

Discussion in '1984 Ferrari 288 GTO' started by pkripper, Nov 18, 2002.

1. Its gotta be over 200k. it seems rare and legendary

2. Re: how much is this $$$$???

By today's standards you're looking at a range of $325,000 to $400,000. Mainly because they only built 272. The price is projected to rise as the years go by.... (as is the case with nearly ALL Ferraris).

3. Re: how much is this $$$$???

True but God Damnit I want one!
    Now all I gotta do is win the lottery,wish me luck!

4. Re: how much is this $$$$???

Damn straight,Ferrari rules!

5. Re: how much is this $$$$???

i was luckey to ride in one of these its a beautiful car runs like a beautie and this is one the first supercar for the strets that ferrari built im sure its prety expensive

6. Re: how much is this $$$$???

Now is app. 240.000 €uro...

mafalda

7. Re: how much is this $$$$???

i thought they only built 200 of these.

8. Re: how much is this $$$$???

272 Actually. This figure came straight from the factory at Maranello...........or was it Modena? I can't quite remember. I also have a few written sources that confirm 272 as the actual number. Still rare as hell and worth the price!

9. Re: how much is this $$$$???

It is rare and legendary. Today it goes for quite a deal of money... I've seen it for sale in the DuPont Registry for over $300k.

10. I'll bet you could pay close to 400 in good enough condition, low mileage, etc

11. ill tel ya......... A LOT$$!!

12. I saw this beautiful peice of sculpted metal sat silent in a Ferrari dealership in Rome (back in 2007) going for 470,000 EUROS which, if it was still for sale, would be £394,000 roughly.

I love this car, i haven't had the fortune of driving one but i have listened to soundtracks and videos of its engine sound and of it racing.