How much respect has this car earned over the years?

Discussion in '2002 Dodge Viper GTS Final Edition' started by Ace High, Nov 19, 2002.

1. Re: How much respect has this car earned over the years?

It has gained so much respect that i almost cryed when I saw these pics. They are incredibly horrific crash pics.

2. #27 Ace High, Apr 1, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  3. Re: How much respect has this car earned over the years?

Yeah. They have some at Dodge-Vipers.com.

4. Re: How much respect has this car earned over the years?

I hate Vipers, please see my image!

5. Re: How much respect has this car earned over the years?

Nobody cares.

6. Re: How much respect has this car earned over the years?

What was it I saw posted earlier about ignorance?

7. Re: How much respect has this car earned over the years?

I don't see what you are getting at.

8. Re: How much respect has this car earned over the years?

Screw off, johnnyboy! Loser.

9. Re: How much respect has this car earned over the years?

Oooooh, kinda harsh there...

For those who don't know, 'Nobody Cares' is a sign of ignorance...
    Hint hint...

10. How much respect has this car earned over the years?

This car earned a lot of respect!!I don't know is Ford will release a super car like this.The the new Ford GT is not really in the same category becasue the will surtenly sell it at a much higher price.

11. Re: How much respect has this car earned over the years?

Well if it's not gained a lot of respect from people (and I know it has) it's certainly gained a lot of my respect. This is really my favorite car

12. Re: How much respect has this car earned over the years?

Put it to you this way, the corvette and viper are the only american cars that even GET respect, so i think its a fair bit its earned

13. Re: How much respect has this car earned over the years?

This car has earned a lot of respect, but it deserves more. People dont seem to realize how fast it is, and people need to respect it just as much if not more than they respect the corvette.

14. Re: How much respect has this car earned over the years?

The Viper is really nice fast car and it has earned alot of respect actually it is in my opinion the best looking american car ever!!!

15. Re: How much respect has this car earned over the years?

Well, I come from Great Britain and the Viper here has earnd a lot of respect (even here with tiny roads and sky high fuel prices). I want one so much it hurts....People in Britain see the Viper as an overweight sluggish excessive car...but look at the facts, it just isn't and I think people on this side of the pond are just realizing that....THE VIPER RULES.

16. Re: How much respect has this car earned over the years?

i reapect it a lot. only people who hate american cars dont

17. Re: How much respect has this car earned over the years?

Maybe becvause of the huge engine, not all people like it. But the car does deserve some respect.

18. Re: How much respect has this car earned over the years?

This car is my favorite car and now i own a rt/10 but i still love it. getting a hold of a gts final edition is hard even when you have alot of money! it will be missed but the next generatin lives on 550hp coming out in 2005-2006!

19. Re: How much respect has this car earned over the years?

Vipers have my respect.....the reason why it doesn't get the respect it deserves is that it is a Dodge. It may be fast, but at the end of the day....it is a Dodge. That is why many people have little respect for it.

Think about it. All the Euro automakers focus either on higher end or lower end cars. meaning Volkswagen, Saab, Volvo....they focus mostly on cars for the public. Higher end makers like the Ferrari, Lamborghini, Pagani, and McLaren focus on exclusive performance vehicles.

The fact that Dodge makes BOTH high performance cars and cars for the public makes it a target for many people. They look down at Dodge's cars b/c they're all..."What? Dodge makes cheap cars! Therefore, how can a Viper be good at all?" The same goes for GM, and Ford.

It's stupid how people see it that way. The Viper gets my full respect. It has been, and will continue to be a success.

20. Re: How much respect has this car earned over the years?

hell ya its earned respect (at least in my opinion anyways) ever since I laid eyes on it it earned my respect...God bless Dodge for building such a wonderfull car!

21. Re: How much respect has this car earned over the years?

How much respect?

None. Not a single bit.

22. Re: How much respect has this car earned over the years?

It has really earned my respect it's always been one of my favorite cars I love the smooth look about it and still has the sportiness feel to it.