I don't care how ugly it is, REVOLUTIONARY!

Discussion in '2002 Acura DN-X Concept' started by Ascona 4ever, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: I don't care how ugly it is, REVOLUTIONARY!

uhh. VCteddy or whatever.. Honda=Acura Acura=Honda.... It's the same thing(almost) Like Vauxhall and Opel.. Same cars(almost) only different names.

2. Re: I don't care how ugly it is, REVOLUTIONARY!

I know this car has amazing technologies, a great engine, and perfect mileage, but why can't they put all that into something more...appealing to the eye. I don't mean to say this is ugly, but maybe the world's not ready for styling like this. <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: I don't care how ugly it is, REVOLUTIONARY!

since i have already posted alot of replys about this great car ill just pot my old ones here.

I’m fed up with people like you. This car well pave the road for all of the futures cars, the car is an excellent example of 21st century automotive technology being implied 1st hand.

Hey
    Dose 400 hp from a 3.5 hybrid v6 sound like something to you ha??
    Dose a coefficient of drag of 0.23 sounds like any thing to you ha?
    Dose the (IMA) system mean any thing to you HA?

You people make me SICK!

People whose only idea of a sports car is a 3-ton piece of junk powered by an overly displaced truck engine with more cylinders than geometry lesson. This car has it all wither you like it or not. It has it all, a great engine, chassis, transition, lighting, braking, weight, drag, and mile per gallon….

This is the car of the FUTURE.

Sure it may not have enough hp to beat a McLaren or the looks of a Ferrari but I would take it over them any time any day. This is a concept that’s not about power, or looks, but what we can do to cars if we put all our technology together. No other car today can even come close to these amazing specifications. Sure it’s not that good looking but who cares about looks when you got all a car can be under one hood. This my friends and other ignorant car lovers is the PERFECT CAR which we should look up to and I sincerely hope they build it for the sake of the automotive industry for it’s a new age or a new revolution to the industry a true car that shows what human automotive advancements are capable of creating…

I’m sick and tired of people who don’t understand the true potential of this magnificent car, it defines automotive perfection and what the automotive industry has to offer the future, and the car is flawless.
    Sure it’s not that bad looking but its design is starting to appeal to me, like every well-designed car should appeal to people after a while…
    The car is a landmark for the whole industry, which deserves recognition, admiration and understanding not a bunch of dumb ignorant people who think a car, is shit because it doesn’t have more than 8 cylinders or it doesn’t produce 600+ hp.

In a couple of years you people wont know what hit you when this car becomes the HOLY GRAIL of automobiles and similar cars roam the streets replacing the junk (in comparison) you we drive today

sorry for any repetition cause this is 2 replys
    in one post sorry
    im just making a point

4. Re: I don't care how ugly it is, REVOLUTIONARY!

I reeeely don't like how this car looks, however, looks aren't everything, as "GT" points out. This car is aerodynamic as all hell, making more fuel efficient and quicker on the get-up-and-go, but I prefer to have style with my substance (the NSX type S-Zero comes to mind).<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: I don't care how ugly it is, REVOLUTIONARY!

THIS CAR IS CALLED AdVaNcEd - TeCH not revolutionary. HONDA already had a lot of car designs that looks like this one. Who care's sbout the looks. just go for the inside. does Bill Gate look handsome? no! he is just a rich corny guy with a big smart brain. So is this car. not handsome but got a engine and a motor that can whoop every domestic's a$$<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: I don't care how ugly it is, REVOLUTIONARY!

yea asshole.. shit belongs with shit right?? like that f*ckin piece of shit camaro thats your icon right ass????

7. Re: I don't care how ugly it is, REVOLUTIONARY!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from N2O StreetRacer</i>
    <b>yea asshole.. shit belongs with shit right?? like that f*ckin piece of shit camaro thats your icon right ass???? </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Oooh sounds like those are fighting words? Let me guess, you have an imgaginary Japanese Tuner with lots of nitrous or should I say "NOS" Pual Walker wannabe motherf u cker! Where's your car? At least I have proof of it, and oh yeah it runs 12's all NA with only an LT-1 and Flowmaster exhaust! What's your family Accord run? You wouldn't be calling this thing shit when it rolled up to you from behind kinda like how your dad sneaks up from behind on you at night while your sleeping huh? Am I bringing up bad memories? Okay I'll stop while I'm ahead. Dude whatever you do don't try to have a battle of words with me moron you'll lose. And as for this car, it'll probably never make it into production but I hope the engine will in the NSX!<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: I don't care how ugly it is, REVOLUTIONARY!

yeah, but tell me y every revolutionary car jus has 2 b ass ugly. those car company execs r truly stupid if they think they can market that thing w/o makin it look right.

9. Re: I don't care how ugly it is, REVOLUTIONARY!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from N2O StreetRacer</i>
    <b>I must say that i am very, very impressed with this car:

its 6-speed transmission with option of Manual or Automatic was a very well thought-up idea and furthermore, the idea of formating it like that of the Formula One cars behind the steering wheel. The headlights were another good idea, adjustable to your driving conditions.

The Engine which this car is equipped with is another component which took me by surprise, a 400 Horse 3.5 litre motor with this new IMA system which produces a repectable 42 mpg.

But i must say that at first glance i was definetly not impressed with its looks. if they were to change the design of the body i think that it would be very much ready for production but you have to take into consideration what it does for the car itself, a wind tunnel effect which reduces wind resistance.

I dont know about you guys, but if it does come into production ill be lookin at them

Peace all
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

No you wont, you wouldn't be able to afford it! If you bought a car like this and the body looks just like this...I dont' give a rats-ass how much innovation is put into it, I'll pay some poor bum to take a shit on it's hood, cuz it belongs there. Shit belongs with shit!<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: I don't care how ugly it is, REVOLUTIONARY!

Why are u constantly comparing it to GT40??
    that car was designed to compete during the 60's....
    and u're comparing it to cutting edge technology??

weird...

11. Re: I don't care how ugly it is, REVOLUTIONARY!

I must say that i am very, very impressed with this car:

its 6-speed transmission with option of Manual or Automatic was a very well thought-up idea and furthermore, the idea of formating it like that of the Formula One cars behind the steering wheel. The headlights were another good idea, adjustable to your driving conditions.

The Engine which this car is equipped with is another component which took me by surprise, a 400 Horse 3.5 litre motor with this new IMA system which produces a repectable 42 mpg.

But i must say that at first glance i was definetly not impressed with its looks. if they were to change the design of the body i think that it would be very much ready for production but you have to take into consideration what it does for the car itself, a wind tunnel effect which reduces wind resistance.

I dont know about you guys, but if it does come into production ill be lookin at them

Peace all

12. Re: I don't care how ugly it is, REVOLUTIONARY!

Well said.. this car is stunning
    the looks may leave something to be desired but.. GPS controlled headlights?!? Shiit! GT40 can die.

13. Re: I don't care how ugly it is, REVOLUTIONARY!

This car really isnt revolutionary. As i recall, honda already had this concept. I believe it was called the dualnote. Thats probably what the DN stands for

14. Re: I don't care how ugly it is, REVOLUTIONARY!

If the body looks like this I will kill myself.<!-- Signature -->

15. Even if it comes out butt-ugly like it is, if it has 400 hp and gets 40 miles per gallon, this car will #$%#ing rule, and it will beat the GT40's ass like an Alabama redneck.<!-- Signature -->