I enjoy deleting threads and posts

Discussion in '2000 Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept' started by Big Rob, Aug 9, 2002.

1. So keep posting! Eventually you'll be banned!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: I enjoy deleting threads and posts

What's your point here ?

Was there bullshit written or anything like that ?<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: I enjoy deleting threads and posts

Thank you Big Rob. Some kids don't know when to stop. If they are going to give false information and degrade the Viper for no reason, they don't deserve to be here.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: I enjoy deleting threads and posts

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from deuginthesky</i>
    <b>What's your point here ?

Was there bullshit written or anything like that ?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah, I totally deleted like a million threads.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: I enjoy deleting threads and posts

Yeah, there were plenty of stupid spammers here. Thanks a lot, Rob.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: I enjoy deleting threads and posts

Big Rob ... Master of the Universe ... ... ...

Hey, I know you ... You beat up He-Man ...

7. Re: I enjoy deleting threads and posts

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Haya300</i>
    <b>Big Rob ... Master of the Universe ... ... ...

Hey, I know you ... You beat up He-Man ...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah, that He-Man is a pompous bastard. I showed him what's up.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: I enjoy deleting threads and posts

hay? didnt you also thrash that one dude you know the one with the hat?.........yeah i think that was you

9. Re: I enjoy deleting threads and posts

"ROB has the same number of letters as GOD, and has the same middle one. Coincidence? I think not !" -Jesus of Nazareth

Really rob..

10. #10 Audi357, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: I enjoy deleting threads and posts

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Big Rob</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from deuginthesky</i>
    <b>What's your point here ?

Was there bullshit written or anything like that ?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah, I totally deleted like a million threads.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hey go ban that Integra guy. Here's the link; http://www.supercars.net/cMsg?viewThread=true&year=2000&make=Dodge&model=Viper%20GTS-R%20Concept&fn=104

11. Re: I enjoy deleting threads and posts

Big Rob, you should go out of control one day and delete everything on this site. That'd be the day. The day for what? I dunno, but it would be a day alright.

12. Re: I enjoy deleting threads and posts

yipppeee!!!!!