i hate a box on wheels

Discussion in '1938 Lincoln Model K LeBaron Converible Sedan' started by BurnOut3:16, Nov 29, 2002.

1. I know this has great interior, but so do many cars, this to me looks llike a giant box, that has wheels under it.

2. Re: i hate a box on wheels

Great interior, just like a brand-new Peterbuilt. That word, "Utility" always reminds me of septic tanks and sewer systems. "...........hey, buddy, want a big pile of s**t that captures the essence of sloth and rejects performance?....well, then I've got an H2 for you........"

3. Re: i hate a box on wheels

Does that mean you like the car, or,...no?

4. Re: i hate a box on wheels

It means that I despise the vehicle.

5. Re: i hate a box on wheels

Have you ever owned one? NO and if its so bad than what kind of cars due you own?

6. Re: i hate a box on wheels

gamer licks balls

7. Re: i hate a box on wheels

My garage is full of sports-cars made by BMW, Acura, and Ford. The slowest car in my garage does 0-60 in 6.9 seconds and has a top speed of 135mph.

8. Re: i hate a box on wheels

That awesome, i need a garage filled with Ferrari's lambos and bentlys,. then i would be set. and gamer, please stop sayin pointless things

9. Re: i hate a box on wheels

i am emmit smith

10. Re: i hate a box on wheels

Emmitt smith is my favorite football player, so dont diss him if ur gonna, anwyays this is a box on wheels

11. Re: i hate a box on wheels

H2 is fust an ugly piece of shit. Id hate to be a H2 owner when gas prices go to 4 bucks a gallon. plus be seen in this heap of steaming dog shit.

12. Re: i hate a box on wheels

Honostly what is there that makes this a supercar? i can see why the H1 and alpha are supercars, but not this

13. Re: i hate a box on wheels

Words to live by ^_^

14. Re: i hate a box on wheels

waty the fuk is up wit u u dumb ass. dont piss off cuz i said " im emmit smith". i got it from the commercial and also hes my fav. i live in dallas all my life i have the right

15. Re: i hate a box on wheels

yo man dont think im piss at you actually you sound like you agree wit me but dont piss me off